In this Fallout 76 Savage Divide Bobblehead Locations Guide, we will guide you on the locations of where you can find Bobbleheads in Savage Divide region of Fallout 76. Fallout 76 covers the entire West Virginia so there are plenty of regions in the game. One of the main regions of the map is Savage Divide which is pretty huge on its own and has different sub areas.
We have curated this Fallout 76 Savage Divide Bobblehead Locations Guide in which we have detailed the location of all the Bobbleheads that are currently present in Savage Divide region of Fallout 76. These bobbleheads are used to gain temporary boosts in the game and they can help you greatly in various situations.
Savage Divide Bobblehead Locations – Detailed Guide
You need to keep in mind that the Bobbleheads might not appear for you if another player has already picked them up. Since the game is online, this will happen often if you are playing on a busy server. We will share all known locations where the bobbleheads are found. You can try them out to find as many as you can in the game.
North Mountains, Sunnytop and Monongah
This section of the guides lists all Bobbleheads found in North Mountains, Sunnytop and Monongah.
Palace of the Winding Path
- Head to the basement and check the top or below the two gigantic vats. There is a generator and a gantry in the basement.
Bailey Family Cabin
- Check the metal shelf inside the metal caravan.
- Head to the northeast side of the Reactor Area and check on top of the plywood and some green crates.
- Head to the Operations Center and check the metal crates sitting under the painting of the mountain and the lake. You will need to cross the first laser grid.
- In the Storage area, check the corner of the shelves outside the door to the room where Tinker’s Workbench is located.
- Head to the Control room and make way to the upper platform. Here, check the top of the tall consoles outside the Launch Control Chief’s office.
Sunnytop Ski Lanes
- Head to the southwest side of the building and you will come to some human cages sitting on the green roof porch of the southeast building. You can get here by using the broken window of the bedroom #6.
- Head to guest room #2 and check the dresser with the skull and the locked Guest Terminal.
- Go to Vincent Fried’s Terminal and check the corner of the shelf located on the southwest side of the ski rental corner.
- Near the ski gondola line, there’s a tiny lift operator hut. Head inside and check the corner of the computer bank.
Sunnytop Ski Lanes Base Lodge
- Check the counter with some lockers behind them near the blue cash register in the northwest side.
- Head to the upper balcony mezzanine and check the white corner computer bank next to the terminal in the wall.
- Check the hole shaped in the form of a triangle above the cave entrance.
- Inside the master bedroom, check the mantle of the stone fireplace located in the left of the trunk.
- Head to the center of the town and look for the security gate #1 linking to a cottage. Behind this gate, check the junk where you will find many other useful items as well.
- Head to the top of the viewing lens in the big domed telescope chamber.
Sons of Dane Compound
- Check the desk near Dane Roger’s Terminal in the blue farmhouse’s first floor.
- Head to shooting range located south of The Buck’s Den and check on the right side of the cinder block section.
- Check the amplifier under the stairs on the left side of the stage on the east wall of The Buck’s Den.
Relay Tower LW-B1-22
- Check the locker located on the right of the computer bank inside the hut.
Sylvie & Sons Logging Camp
- Head to the left side of the rusting pickup truck and check the cardboard box and the wood crates at the back of a big green tent.
- Check the metal containers sitting at the back of a small green tent near a dirt bike.
Central Mountains, Pleasant Valley and Whitespring
This section of the guide details the locations of all the Bobbleheads found in the Central Mountains, Pleasant Valley and Whitespring.
Seneca Gang Camp
- Head to the south side of the camp and check the small painted dresser near a red seat with a dead body on it.
- Check the cave alcove with the spike floor trap near two sleeping bags and some skeletons.
- Inside the cave, look for a watery junction cavern with the rock column. Check the small blue tray near some skeletons, first aid boxes and other stuff.
- Check the foot of a rock column in the junction cavern near some Canned Dog Food and a skeleton.
- Check near the chained skeleton wearing a red bandana. This is below the shaft of light in the rubble-filled alcove.
Autumn Acre Cabin
- Head inside the cabin and check the small writing table.
Toxic Larry’s Meat ‘n Go
- Check under or near the hanging meats, inside the main building and on top of the oven.
- Head to the roof of the main building and check near the ruined metal shelf with some gas canisters.
- Head to the top of the Cliffside tower and check on the leather couch.
Pleasant Valley Cabins
- Head above the Raider shanty town and check the crate under a black and white umbrella on the low roof connecting the first two chalets, above a bust stop.
- Above the same Raider shanty town, go to the upper floor of the chalet where the roof is half broken and check the floor near a book cabinet and the pool table.
Top of the World
- Head to the middle of the giant shopping platform and check above or below the TV stand near the sofa inside the central elevator column.
- In the northeast section of the central elevator column, check above or near the amplifier sitting on the tin stage.
- Behind the central elevator column, check the wooden shelf with a gramophone behind the rickety shop counter.
Pleasant Valley Ski
- Go to the eastern corner of the defenses and check the red ski gondola at the top of the Raider defense wall.
- Head inside the main lodge at the Responder Trading Post and check the shelf which has three Teddy Bears on it.
- While halfway inside the main lodge, head inside the Employees Only Office and check the desk near the broken terminal.
South Cutthroat Camp
- Check the ledge of the red ski gondola toilet which has the ‘Caution Wet Floor’ sign outside.
- Check the small table located on the left side on the burgundy sofa ‘car throne’ seat.
- Check near the trunk or the top of the burgundy ‘car throne’ chair.
- Head right of the storefront and check the tall glass cabinet on the south side of the road.
North Cutthroat Camp
- Go to the large Raider skull billboard and check on the floor or the low wall of the checkpoint tower attached to the billboard.
Yellow Sandy’s Still
- Check the roof of the trailer sitting on the east near a tree and the green road sign.
- Head to the main lookout and look on the lower side of the two platform behind the wooden steps and near the sleeping bag.
Safe ‘n Clean Disposal
- Look for the small yellow bulldozer near the fetid pond and check the seat next to the driver’s skeleton in it.
New Appalachian Central Trainyard
- Head to the half-destroyed bank building and make your way to the upper floors. Go inside the room with the dull red wallpapers and check the wooden desk with the typewriter.
98 NAR Regional
- Head inside the overturned military carriage sitting on two other carriages by using an opening under it. Check the small book cabinet near the bed in it.
- Head to the reactor area and check the top of large crates in the northeast section of the main room.
- Head to the Operations Center and check on the metal crates sittings in the side room located to the left side. You will need to cross the first laser grid and look under the painting of a mountain and a lake.
- Head to the Storage Area and in the main room, check the inside corner of the main shelves just outside the room with the Tinker’s Workbench.
- Head to the Control Room and check the upper-level platform. Look on top of the tall consoles outside the Launch Control Chief’s room.
The Whitespring Golf Club
- Head inside the clubhouse and make your way to the lower level. Check the trophy case windows in the hall which has a snack bar at the end.
- In the same area, check under the shelf of the counter at the far left end of the show shine counter in the men’s locker room.
The Whitespring Resort
- Head to the second floor of The Whitespring Presidential Cottage and Museum and check the side table in the children’s bedroom.
South Mountains, Sugar Grove and Spruce Knob
This section of the guide lists all the bobbleheads located in the South Mountains, Sugar Grove and Spruce Knob.
- Check the middle chimney located on the roof of the warehouse which has the mine entrance inside it. You will need to get outside the roof to get to it.
- Head inside the vertical cavern and check underwater near the metal gantry and generator at the top.
- Get to a short tunnel leading away from the vertical cavern and check the metal desk which has some ammo inside a small computer room.
- Head to the right of the exit ladder in the dead-end alcove and check the horizontal metal bar behind two chevron blockades.
Middle Mountain Cabins
- Head to the center cabin located in the south and check the desk with the Pioneer Scout Terminal.
- Check the mantle of the fireplace located on the northwest side of the right cabin.
Emmett Mountain Disposal Site
- In the upper fenced exterior area, you will see two blue, vertical processing units. Here, check the ground behind three metal barrels inside a small locked garage.
- Look to the right of the mine entrance door and check the sink in the right side of the curved roofed warehouse.
- Check the orange forklift sitting at the interior mine junction in the southeast end of the initial mine tunnel.
- Check the hill, off the road near a rock alcove with some bones and candles. There is a Power Armor frame here as well.
National Isolated Radio Array
- Head to the northern edge of the roof of the main office building using the roof of a crashed big rig and look for a Bobblehead near the skeleton.
- Head to the northwest corner of the mezzanine upstairs balcony inside the maintenance warehouse and check the metal shelfs located there.
- Check the work surface counter against the wall of a locked maintenance warehouse side room.
- Check the small mainframe computer or the ground below it inside the dish array control hut.
- Head to the northwest corner of the Advanced Research Laboratory and check the green wall cabinet.
- Head to the small storage room located on the right while heading out north from the bottom of the stairs on the lower level and check behind the upturned orange cabinet on the desk.
- Inside the reception and security room, check on a metal desk. This comes in the way while heading to the mission control room off the lower lobby.
- Inside The Archives, check the foot of the mainframe computer or on it in the northeast section.
- Head to the Secret Facility Basement and make your way to the cognitive programming room. Once there, check the wooden table.
- In the Secret Facility, go to the southwest corner and check the wooden crates by the wall near the two blue barrels.
National Radio Astronomy Research Center
- Head to the top of the brick stairwell and check the mainframe computer in the locked office.
- Head to the small room with the Armor Workbench and check the tall tool case near the giant wall fan.
West Tek Research Center
- Inside the Dispensary Lab, go towards the yellow machinery and look for the beaker of Toxic Goo. There’s a small mainframe computer sill near it. Check it for the Bobblehead.
- Check the wooden crates near the front of the green tent located on the left side of the telephone pole.
- Check the metal containers sitting near the back of the green tent, right of the telephone pole.
Mountainside Bed & Breakfast
- Go inside the house and the check the metal shelf inside the kitchen pantry.
- Head to the locked foyer area of the house and check the reception desk just behind the Comment Terminal.
- Inside the house, head upstairs and enter the living room with some board games and check at the top of the television.
- Get access to the chained basement room and check near the washing machine right next to the Tinker’s Workbench.
- After exploring the house, go to the upper deck and check the floor or the fence for a Bobblehead. You will need to open a locked door.
- Head to the top of the roof of the workbench structure which houses the Chemistry and Tinker’s workbenches.
- Head to the half-destroyed house with the red star roof and get to its broken attic floor above the upper bedroom. Check the floor for a Bobblehead.
- Go to the back of the Hardware store and check the Plumbing sign near the collapsed roof.
- Go to the Reactor Area and check the large green crates in the northeast section of the room.
- Head to the Operations Center and check the metal crates in a side room. You will need to cross the first laser grid and look under the painting of mountain and lake.
- Head to the Storage Area and check the inside corner of the shelves outside the door to the room with Tinker’s Workbench.
- Make your way to the Control Room on the upper-platform and check the top of the tall consoles right outside the Launch Control Chief’s room.
R&G Processing Services
- Go to the double garage with an orange forklift inside and check the green wall cabinet next to the gantry ramp.
Spruce Knob Lake
- On the north shore of the lake, there’s a military hideout cave. Enter it and check the rock shelf above the platform with the sleeping bag.
- Go to the vista point located southwest of the observation tower and check on or under the circular geographical survey marker.
Spruce Knob Campground
- Go below the monorail pylon and check on or below the small green table next to the cooking station.
Lucky Hole Mine
- Head to the chem laboratory inside the mine and check the bottom of the chalkboard.
- Check the metal table near the chalkboard inside the chem laboratory.
- Check the mainframe computer bank with the large blue cylinder behind it inside the chem laboratory.
Relay Tower EL-B1-02
- Go inside the hut and check the metal desk next to the maintenance personnel terminal.
- Check the outhouse.
- Go to the east of the cabin and check the corner of the broken wooden crate which has a skeleton inside it near some debris and tire.
This concludes our Fallout 76 Savage Divide Bobblehead Locations Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below.