In this Fallout 76 The Mire Bobblehead Locations Guide, we will guide you on the locations of where you can find Bobbleheads in The Mire region of Fallout 76. Fallout 76 covers the entire West Virginia so there are plenty of regions in the game. One of the main regions of the map is The Mire which is pretty huge on its own and has different sub areas.
We have curated this Fallout 76 The Mire Bobblehead Locations Guide in which we have detailed the location of all the Bobbleheads that are currently present in The Mire region of Fallout 76. These bobbleheads are used to gain temporary boosts in the game and they can help you greatly in various situations.
The Mire Bobblehead Locations – Detailed Guide
You need to keep in mind that the Bobbleheads might not appear for you if another player has already picked them up. Since the game is online, this will happen often if you are playing on a busy server. We will share all known locations where the bobbleheads are found. You can try them out to find as many as you can in the game.
North Mire, Thunder Mountain and Berkeley Springs
This section of the guide details all the bobbleheads found in North Mire, Thunder Mountain and Berkeley Springs.
- Go to the upstairs bedroom of the tendril-infested farmhouse and check the right side of the bed headboard.
- Head to the upper balcony of the tenril-infested red barn and check the small metal table.
- Go to the middle of the location and you will come to a waffle shack. Head inside and check the metal work surface with the oven mitts.
- Go to the northwest section and enter the Motel shack. Check the desk with a typewriter to find a Bobblehead.
Dolly Sods Wilderness
- Go to the West lodge building and climb the stairs. Go to the bunk bedroom and check the left side of the two dressers.
- Head to the South lodge building and enter the girft shop. Check the lowest shelf of the metal counter in front of the poster and the Nuka-Cola clock.
- Enter the main building from the west side and then open the first door on the left side. Enter and check the sink in the northeast corner of the workroom.
- Go to the mainframe computer alcove and check concrete balcony with the sandbags on the upper large pump room inside the secondary building.
Thunder Mountain Power Plant
- Head to Cooling Tower #2 and make your way to the corridor at its corner. You will come to a black mainframe computer on the wall marked ‘Turbine Hall’. Check here for a Bobblehead.
- In the flooded base of the giant fuel storage room, you will see an explosive box in the toxic water. Check here.
- In another smaller fuel storage room, which has the gantry ramp, you will see some trolley carts submerged in the water with yellow radiation barrels. Look under these carts.
- Make your way to the north side of the Reactor Room and check the small section of the rusting hatch pipe.
- Head to the south corner of the Reactor Room and look at the mainframe computer at the foot of the reactor.
- There is a welcome office located near the locker room in the south side of the facility. Head here and check the ground near the empty filling cabinets.
- In the northwestern side of the warehouse area, there is a blue gantry maintenance hut. Check the bottom of an open filling cabinet inside here.
- Head to the main storage area and check the southwest corner which has vertical steel girder and some metal surface. This is located on the left side of the Chemistry Station and Nuka-Cola machine.
- Head to the Sewer Maintenance Building and look for the small blue tray crate in the northwest upper-level corner and left side of the gantry stairs.
Berkeley Springs West
- Head to the castle mansion’s upper chamber via the scaffolding and check the table there.
- Make your way below the hotel and behind the city hall and check the small table with a bottle on it on the tiered rock outcrop.
- Head to the southwest corner of the blue wallpapered apartment above Graviano’s Italian Eatery and check the television stand.
- In the east side of the village, check the fridge on the Bar.
- Find the platform shack with two birdhouses in it and check behind its support post near the sofa and the sleeping bag.
- In the north west side of the village, you will come to a plane wing platform. Check the metal crate with some ammo on top of it.
- Head to the hallway office and check the desk next to Skig’s Terminal.
South Mire, Harpers Ferry and Tanagra Town
This section of the guide lists all the Bobbleheads found in the South Mire, harpers Ferry and Tanagra Town.
- While heading into the second cavern, look for a cardboard box in a small wooden wall section on the upper level.
- Make your way to the northwest end of the area and check the cave alcove camp with the sleeping bag.
Sunday Brothers’ Cabin
- Check the base of the small weathervane cupola located on the roof of the large red barn.
- Head to the summit of the massive town tangle and look for the collapsed dark gray house with the moonshine still in the bathtub. Check the headboard of the master bedroom bed in this house.
Big B’s Rest Stop
- Check under the mattress bed on the roof of the Super Duper Mart.
- Check the left side of Big Steve’s Sporting Goods in the alcove area behind the main display area.
- Head to Valley’s Boutique and check the long metal light fixture in the small corridor of the changing rooms.
- Head to the northwest corner of the Galleria and check the wheelchair between the tree and the trash can on the upper balcony.
- Check the sleeping bag located east of the bowling pins.
- Check in the center of the bowling pins.
- Check the small platform which has the red Garden Gnome located south of the bowling pins.
- Check the small writing desk with the typewriter near the traffic cone up on the platform with the wood blocks.
- Head to the roof of the Brotherhood of Steel Storage Cabin and check between the two chimneys.
- Inside the Storage Cabin, check the floor between the work table and the Weapons Workbench.
- Check the grass between two green barrels located near the low gantry ramp and the Command Center door.
This concludes our Fallout 76 The Mire Bobblehead Locations Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below.