In this Fallout 76 The Ash Heap Bobblehead Locations Guide, we will guide you on the locations of where you can find Bobbleheads in The Ash Heap region of Fallout 76. Fallout 76 covers the entire West Virginia so there are plenty of regions in the game. One of the main regions of the map is The Ash Heap which is pretty huge on its own and has different sub areas.
We have curated this Fallout 76 The Ash Heap Bobblehead Locations Guide in which we have detailed the location of all the Bobbleheads that are currently present in The Ash Heap region of Fallout 76. These bobbleheads are used to gain temporary boosts in the game and they can help you greatly in various situations.
The Ash Heap Bobblehead Locations – Detailed Guide
You need to keep in mind that the Bobbleheads might not appear for you if another player has already picked them up. Since the game is online, this will happen often if you are playing on a busy server. We will share all known locations where the bobbleheads are found. You can try them out to find as many as you can in the game.
Beckley and Mount Blair
This section of the guide lists all Bobbleheads found in the Beckley and Mount Blair region of The Ash Heap.
- Check the cart with the skeleton on the tracks located below the ‘Minor Miner Zone’ sign.
- Head inside the employees-only warehouse and check the file box between the two filing cabinets. This is located behind the desk which has a terminal on it.
- Check the rollercoaster hut at the top of the first ascent. Look above the crashed rollercoaster train on the Widow Maker.
- On the same ride, check the barrel by the green outhouse at the destroyed Raider stall. This is located on the north side of the camp.
Relay Tower HG-B7-09
- Check the roof of the hut located near the base of the tower mast. A skeleton is also lying here.
- Head inside the mine at the shaft and stairwell where you will find a white and orange trailer. Head inside and check a toolbox. This is near the Chemistry Station.
- Check inside the storage and locked room located around middle of the main shaft steps.
- Head to the main cavern generator room and look for the body of firefighter Rita Wilcox. Check the table near which has a mainframe computer as well.
- Check the end of the horizontal metal rod in the conveyor belt room right before the exit.
The Rusty Pick
- Check behind Mick Flanagan’s terminal inside the cellar workbench room before the locked double doors.
- Go to the end of the tunnel and look inside the dead-end cavern. Check behind an overturned and half buried barrel near some pallets and containers.
- Head to the middle of the town and check the upper defensive raider wall’s south side. There’s a small green card table here with the Bobblehead on it.
- Head south from the gas station located on the east side of the town and check air conditioning duct on the roof of a store. The store cannot be accessed. Also you will need to access this roof from much higher places located in the west side of the town.
- Check the desk near Sal’s personal terminal in the large bedroom upstairs.
- Check the roof of the shop right next to Sal’s Grinders. You can get there from the hole in Sal’s Grinders.
Mount Blair Trainyard
- Head to the east of the long blue metal hut platform and check the narrow conveyor belt connecting Abandoned Mine Shaft Elaine and the trainyard.
- Head to the roof of the trainyard and check between the two extractor fans located on the southern edge of the roof at the base of the large chimney. This is in the west side of the trainyard.
- In the north-east of the trainyard, check on the small chevron plate on the locked maintenance hut’s roof.
- Check above the coal carriages sitting in the east of the yard building. There’s one on the girder holding the large L-shaped coal pipe connecting with the white metal tower.
- Check the oval table inside the trailer sitting on the west side near the large bulldozer warehouse and the bucket wheel extractor.
- Inside the basement of one of the bulldozer garages.
Rollins Work Camp
- Use the red gantry to access the roof of the huge bucket excavator and check under the winch cables.
Lewisburg, Welch and Garrahan Mining
This section of the guide lists all the Bobbleheads found in Lewisburg, Welch and Garrahan Mining.
The Burning Mine
- Check the blue conveyor attached to the yellow machine inside the mine. This is located at the lower end of the sloping coal conveyor belt in the big chamber.
- Inside the large room with the gantry platform, head to the west side and check on the metal shelf behind the fusion core generator. A large blue piston machine and two conveyer belts are also located in this room.
- Halfdown down in the large room filled with smoke and generators, check the yellow crate trolley sitting on the rock area with some burning coal. There’s also a tunnel entrance at the top in this room.
- Check the top of the mainframe computer in the break room near the jukebox and two yellow generators.
- On the billboard, check the plank joining the shack and the billboard.
- Check on or near the Nuka-Cola machine on the wood deck.
- Check the rocks near the lantern and liquor bottles above the skeleton.
- Check the rocks near some growing fungus and skeletons after crossing the ‘cold deep’ water.
- Check on the left side of the two sleeping bags and right side if the cooking station in the cave with the trunk.
- In the north side of the park, near a bench with two skeletons on it.
- Inside the school bus parked next to the fountain.
- In the east-central block of the rooftop garden area of the town, look for a two-story white brick building. Enter it and check the crate in the rooftop living room of this building.
- Head to the upper floor of the Visitor Center and check the writing desk and the ground near it.
Big Bend Tunnel West
- In the middle of the tunnel, you will come to a central mine warehouse. Check the filling cabinet inside behind the metal counter and the locked door.
AMS Testing Site
- Head to the south warehouse and check the middle of the roof, ground near the fusion core generator or behind two barriers near the Power Armor Station.
Red Rocket Filling Station
- Check the roof of the filling station.
Hornwright Testing Site #03
- Check the small blue mainframe computer at the end of the gantry.
- Check the dashboard radio inside the tent or coach near the tires.
- Head inside the blue and white trailer and check the metal desk.
Garrahan Mining Headquarters
- Head inside the headquarters and check the white shelf in the southeast corner of the CEO’s office.
This concludes our Fallout 76 The Ash Heap Bobblehead Locations Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below.