In this Fallout 76 Cranberry Bog Bobblehead Locations Guide, we will guide you on the locations of where you can find Bobbleheads in Cranberry Bog region of Fallout 76. Fallout 76 covers the entire West Virginia so there are plenty of regions in the game. One of the main regions of the map is Cranberry Bog which is pretty huge on its own and has different sub areas.
We have curated this Fallout 76 Cranberry Bog Bobblehead Locations Guide in which we have detailed the location of all the Bobbleheads that are currently present in Cranberry Bog region of Fallout 76. These bobbleheads are used to gain temporary boosts in the game and they can help you greatly in various situations.
Cranberry Bog Bobblehead Locations – Detailed Guide
You need to keep in mind that the Bobbleheads might not appear for you if another player has already picked them up. Since the game is online, this will happen often if you are playing on a busy server. We will share all known locations where the bobbleheads are found. You can try them out to find as many as you can in the game.
North Bog, RobCo Research Center and Abandoned Bog Town
This section of the guide lists all Bobbleheads present in the North Bog, RobCo Research Center, Abandoned Bog Town and their surroundings.
- Head inside the mine and check close to a junction, before going in the water. Located near a wooden crate and a strut.
- Head to the cave-in blocking the track tunnel inside the mine and check the southeast section of the mine tracks. Located again near a strut and an ammo box.
- Check the toilet in the green outhouse which is underwater sitting on the meta platform. It is located in the flooded cavern which has a big yellow fan on the ceiling.
- Head to the Junction Cavern inside the mine and look for a wooden crate sitting near an explosive canister, a yellow crate trolley and an orange forklift.
- Check near the sleeping bag inside the green tent.
- Head to the Cranberry Pond and make your way inside the destroyed moonshine barn. Check on the wooden barrel inside.
The General’s Steakhouse
- In the main interior of the restaurant, head to the northwest section and look on the shelf of a bookcase located on the right side of the trunk on the upper balcony.
- Make your way to the roof and check the small crate with the barrel and the green suitcase.
RobCo Research Center
- Head to the ground floor where the research wing is located. In the south corner of the locked area, check under the red sill of the mainframe computer.
- In the upper balcony, head to the west side and enter the office with the Protectron pod. Check the bottom desk shelf under the terminal here.
- In the upper laboratory area, head right of the elevator and check near the locked safe in the south.
- Head to the back of the green tent and look at the metal shelf.
Forward Station Alpha
- Check the metal shelf in the rear of the green tent.
Ranger District Office
- Head to the northwest section of the office and check near the locked safe located near Ranger’s Simon’s Terminal.
- Head to the top of the lookout tower and check above or below the desk.
- On the left side of the Armor Workbench, check behind some wooden crates.
- In the Chem lab near the restroom, look on the workman’s tool board in the shack.
- Find the white and orange caravan with a flag and check the desk inside it.
- Head to the monorail cockpit in the monorail suspended from the rails and check the yellow tub in it.
Old Mold Quarry
- Inside the maintenance hut with the Weapons Workbench, check the filling cabinet near the central desk.
South Bog and Watoga
This section of the guide lists all the Bobbleheads in South Bog and Watoga zone.
- Head inside the office located on the east side of the top most floor of the base of operations and check on the writing desk.
- Head to the northeast edge of the roof and the building and look above the wind chimes. If it is not there, check under the pallets as well.
- Head inside the shop and check on the right corner of the bed in the mezzanine bedroom.
- In the far east corner of the Glade, check near a duffle bag on the corner of a deck.
NAR Repair Yard
- In the signal tower, check on the filling cabinet near the locked safe.
Watoga Civic Center
- In the upper area of the civic center, head to the front balcony row and check the row between B3 and B4.
- Check the stool near the safe in the middle of the VIP suite which is locked initially. It is located on the upper area of the civic center.
- Same area, head north and check the ashtray in the VIP suite.
Watoga Transit Hub
- Head to the Hub lobby and near the main reception desk. Go left and check the locked Front Desk Terminal.
- Off the lobby room, there is a small generator closet which may house a Power Armor frame. Check the desk inside this closet.
Watoga Emergency Services
- Check the counter or the lower shelf of the main reception desk between two elevators.
- Head to the server room and check the metal shelf on the right side of the Protectron pod.
- Inside the locked laboratory, check the metal counter on the north wall.
Watoga Municipal Center
- On the second floor balcony, enter the small office located on the northeast side and check the desk with the terminal.
- Get access to the Senator’s locked office and check the blades of the fan above the desk inside.
AMS Corporate Headquarters
- Make your way to the Executive Level floor of the building and check the west conference table area. There is a small ornate desk here near a skeleton and a typewriter.
Watoga Shopping Plaza
- Go inside the Hubris Comics & Toys and check the shelf or the ground near the cash register.
- Near the swimming pool, you will find a ‘condemned’ door and sign which is right opposite to a jukebox. Check the top shelf here near the coffee machine of the roof bar.
Watoga High School
- Head inside the Headmaster’s Office and check the desk on the left side of Headmaster’s Terminal.
- In the cafeteria, check inside the fridge.
- Inside the Art Studio, check the long wooden art tables.
- Make your way to the Director’s Office and check the desk with the green chair and a destroyed terminal. It will be behind the seating in the auditorium.
- Head to the roof of the school and check the air conditioning duct near the rooftop tent and some sleeping bags in the middle.
- Head inside the signal tower near the crane and the locomotive and check the file box near the desk.
- Find the orange and white trailer caravan with the flagpole and check the narrow locked inside it.
- Make your way to the roof and check near the sniper’s area which has a green table and two deck chairs. This same place will have one of two possible Bobbleheads. Check back again for another Bobblehead on the same tray.
- Check the shanty house with the red couch and cooking pot. A Bobblehead is usually present in the small wood box near a paint box and animal control chem box inside it.
- Head to the main farmhouse and check the bedroom located upstairs in the southwest. Located on the bedside table.
Survey Camp Alpha
- Check on the right side of the Power Armor Station at the back of the tent, on some wooden crates.
Drop Site V9
- Enter from the metal hut and check on a metal shelf just beyond the security gate.
Forwards Station Delta
- Look to the right of the Power Armor station among some small wooden crates and a tool box.
- Check the gantry balcony at the base of the flagpole of Base of Operations.
This concludes our Fallout 76 Cranberry Bog Bobblehead Locations Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below.