In this Fallout 76 Toxic Valley Bobblehead Locations Guide, we will guide you on the locations of where you can find Bobbleheads in the Toxic Valley region of Fallout 76. Fallout 76 covers the entire West Virginia so there are plenty of regions in the game. One of the main regions of the map is Toxic Valley which is pretty huge on its own and has different sub areas.
We have curated this Fallout 76 Toxic Valley Bobblehead Locations Guide in which we have detailed the location of all the Bobbleheads that are currently present in Toxic Valley region of Fallout 76. These bobbleheads are used to gain temporary boosts in the game and they can help you greatly in various situations.
Toxic Valley Bobblehead Locations – Detailed Guide
You need to keep in mind that the Bobbleheads might not appear for you if another player has already picked them up. Since the game is online, this will happen often if you are playing on a busy server. We will share all known locations where the bobbleheads are found. You can try them out to find as many as you can in the game.
- Check the back of the alcove where you will find a rusting human cage near a tire and some spikes.
- Check the wooden crates located near the Armor Workbench in the north of the camp. Go past the Radstag hanging pole.
- Head to the backside of the manor and check the wood board between the two windows on the roof.
- On the central apex of the roof or the ground of the shack below.
Lady Janet’s Soft Serve
- Head to the northwest end of the ice cream trailer and check the blue metal window sill or the broken trailer roof apex. This is located near the safe.
- Head inside the white house near the bridge and check the drawer in the south corner of the bedroom.
- Check below the metal or above in the room of the first floor of the white farmhouse located in the south of the aerosolizer. There is no roof of this farmhouse.
Eastern Regional Penitentiary
- Head to the roof of the penitentiary building and check by the two small chimneys in the southeast.
- On the same roof, head to the south watchtower and check on the mainframe computer bank.
- Below the north watchtower, there’s a big hole in the wall. Go here and check its right side for a rock outcrop. Bobblehead is sitting on the ground here.
- Head inside the Cell Block B and look for the locked safe in the cell with two barrels.
Wavy Willard’s Water Park
- Head to the swimming pool area and check on the lockers located under the ‘Lockers’ sign.
- Go to the Employees Only maintenance garage and check the workman’s wall board located above the Armor Workbench.
- Go to the Crocolossus Mountain ride and check the metal shelve on the wood platform camp inside the mouth of the crocodile.
- Check the toolbox in the flooded basement maintenance room. This is opposite to the fusion core generator.
Willard Corporate Housing
- Check the metal desk near the destroyed terminal. This is inside the trailer located on the north side of the cooking station.
Kiddie Corner Cabins
- Go inside the destroyed trailer located north of the cooking station and check the desk.
Black Bear Lodge
- Head inside the Huntmaster’s office in the basement of the lodge and check the metal desk near the door.
Pioneer Scout Camp
- Head to the mess hall and check the picnic table in the upper dining area.
- Check the top of the adventure tower. You can access it from the log ram and wood platforms.
Philippi Battlefield Cemetery
- Check the shelf below the wooden counter inside the museum structure.
This concludes our Fallout 76 Toxic Valley Bobblehead Locations Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below.