In this Fallout 76 Toxic Valley and The Ash Heap Magazine Locations Guide, we will show you all the location of the magazines that you can collect in Fallout 76’s the Toxic Valley and The Ash Heap regions. There are many magazines in these areas, as well as other regions of the map, but we will focus this guide only on the magazines that are found specifically in Toxic Valley and The Ash Heap
There are 12 different magazine publications for you to gather. The following guide contains the known locations where magazines have been spotted. The magazines spawn randomly, so they may not appear, or may have already been taken by other players, which is where you can check other locations we will list below.
Fallout 76 Toxic Valley and The Ash Heap Magazine Locations Guide
Below we will list all the locations where magazines have been seen. Our guide will help you cut the chase and get to the locations where you can find the magazines. Refer to the list of locations in Toxic Valley and The Ash Heap sides of the map of Fallout 76, to get your hands on the magazine you are looking for.
Eastern Regional Penitentiary
- This magazine can be found on the L-shaped counter that is in the Intake room, right in the center of the interior Penitentiary.
- Another magazine can be found on the desk that will be in the Cell Block B Security Office, near the interior of the dining hall.
- Another magazine can be found inside the Penitentiary, opposite to the stacks of washing machines on the north side of the laundry room, where it will be slipped between the dryer and the concrete pillar
- Another magazine can be found on the second floor of the Penitentiary’s main building near the Warden mainframe, where it will be on the bedside table in Warden Brennan’s bedroom.
- Another magazine can be found in the prison yard, in the remains of the chapel, where it will be on the lectern shelf.
- Another magazine can be found on a low shelf with a broken lamp, in the visitation trailer with the grill in front of it, in the prison yard.
- Another magazine can be found in the outhouse with the door that is behind the chapel in the prison yard.
This magazine can be found near the tall too cabinet which is in the middle of the interior North West wall, and to the right of the wooden steps.
This magazine can be found on the old writing desk, between the two ornate dressers, which are on the ground level of the roofless white farmhouse.
- This magazine can be found just inside and to the right of the entrance to the Raider camp, where it will be on a wood sheet atop the short lookout defensive platform with the chems.
- Another magazine can be found under the lookout tower which is at the south east end of the Raider camp, where the magazine will be on the wood floor by the sleeping bag and near the Weapons Workbench.
Lady Janet’s Soft Serve
This magazine can be found wedged behind the locked safe in the northwest corner of the ice cream trailer across from the bathtub.
This magazine can be found on the narrow shelf of the low side cabinet, next to the locked safe, on the west wall of the upper living area (west side), in the room where part of the walls are makeshift wood.
Wavy Willard’s Water Park
- This magazine can be found on or below the circular metal table on the raised wood platform camp, inside the mouth of the crocodile, in the Crocolossus Mountain ride.
- Another magazine can be found on the small metal table with the foldable ends, by the wood crates and step ladder, on the southwest wall of the flooded basement generator chamber.
Willard Corporate Housing
This magazine can be found on the half-buried green golf cart, on the park logo roundabout in the middle of the trailer park.
Kiddie Corner Cabins
- This magazine can be found on the dresser in the small green bunk bedroom, inside the cabin with the green door.
- Another magazine can be found on the outhouse seat, in the outhouse between two of the cabins.
Black Bear Lodge
This magazine can be found by the wooden crate, in an alcove close to the sleeping bag and duffle bag, in the ruined attic section of the lodge, with the long tree trunk lying up against it. Jump through the hole in the roof at the other end of the lodge, near the bed with two mattresses, to reach it.
Pioneer Scout Camp
- This magazine can be found in the small box under the green bunk bed, southeast corner of cabin A02.
- Another magazine can be found at the foot of the outhouse, right of the Weapons Workbench, at the Scout Camp shooting range.
Philippi Battlefield Cemetery
This magazine can be found on the floor by the display cabinet, southwest corner of the Civil War museum, upstairs.
This magazine can be found on the green card table with the gas mask and ammo box, on the top platform of the central tower.
The Ash Heap
Mount Blair and Beckley
- This magazine can be found on the deck, by the fallen metal magazine carousel by the ice cream sign, under the boarded-up ice cream stall, south of the “Sugar Heaps” Trading Post.
- Another magazine can be found in the green plastic outhouse, at the ruined Raider stall, on the north side of the camp in the middle of The Widow Maker ride.
- Another magazine can be found on the seat next to the Checker Tie Mr. Fuzzy, on the penultimate cart of the stalled rollercoaster train (the horizontal train, not the vertical one near the hut), on The Widow Maker ride.
Relay Tower HG-B7-09
This magazine can be found on or below the open locker against the north wall, inside the concrete hut, left of the doorway, near an ammo crate.
- This magazine can be found on top of the mainframe computer, northwest corner of the second metal maintenance office above the interior mine tracks.
- Another magazine can be found below the orange tool case sitting on the mainframe computer, on the earth between the computer and a wooden crate, opposite the Chemistry Station, above the rail tracks and main shaft
- Another magazine can be found near the wastebasket and two filing cabinets, on the windowed wall of the blue metal maintenance hut with the trunk and the Garrahan Mining logo on it, in the main cavern just after the shaft stairway descent.
- Another magazine can be found around the back of the giant boiler machine, with the Tinker’s Workbench at the front of the boiler, in the room with the fusion core generator, in the mesh walled area, west end of the main generator cabin after the shaft and stairwell descent
The Rusty Pick
- This magazine can be found by the toilet in the middle stall, in the women’s restroom, inside the tavern.
- Another magazine can be found tucked halfway under the metal and yellow machine with the levers, left of the rope-rock blocks, southwest wall of the dead-end cavern with the pallet and barrel table, at the end of the tunnel (interior).
- This magazine can be found on the toilet, in the locked restroom on the north side of the gas station and store, on the east side of town.
- Another magazine can be found among the planks and rubble near a sofa and small metal blue cooler, on a ruined rooftop accessed via debris, on the building with the Nuka-Cherry sign on the brickwork, north end of town near the water tower.
This magazine can be found on the metal shelf, right of the sink in the south corner of the men’s restroom, across from the kitchen on the ground floor.
This magazine can be found on or around the toilet inside the northwest trailer (the one with the roof platform attached to it that reaches the trailer to the south, with the Super Mutant cauldron hanging from the platform).
Mount Blair Trainyard
- This magazine can be found vertically, between the two filing cabinets on the west wall of the office up the initial gantry steps, south side of the east concrete yard structure (with the yellow fan clamped to the south wall outside, near the flagpole).
- Another magazine can be found vertically, behind the tall green work cabinet with the two blue tray containers (and Mini Nuke on top of it), northwestern corner of the upstairs balcony area; in the large metal storage warehouse, west side of the trainyard.
- Another can be found on the small green chair, on the wood sheet platform, southwest corner of the roof of the east of the two large concrete yard structures.
- This magazine can be found on the surprisingly clean and modern toilet, in the wrecked trailer northwest of the main excavator, near the three rusting trucks and the fire truck.
- Another magazine can be found in the basement of one of the bulldozer garages, through the barred door, above the alarm clock on the wall shelf of the work counter.
Rollins Work Camp
This magazine can be found at the very back, on the roof of the huge bucket excavator, accessed via the rust-red gantry.
Garrahan Mining, Welch and Lewisburg
The Burning Mine
- This magazine can be found on the passenger seat of the yellow mine buggy half-buried in molten slag, across from the yellow-and-blue sloping mine conveyor belt, in the tiered, large cavern.
- Another can be found in the sink, on the right side of the small wooden deck along the eastern rock wall of the trio of blue piston conveyor belts, in the chamber with the gantry and stairs down the middle.
- Another magazine can be found on the wooden table, right of a small wood crate, with other wood crates, against a rock wall, near a parked coal buggy, just left of two half-buried white metal generators, in the large cavern with the metal steps to the south.
- Another magazine can be found on a low wood crate, one of three stacked at the corner of two large metal cargo containers, a barrel, and other debris, near a yellow forklift, at the bottom of the tiered cavern where the coal conveyor belt ends.
This magazine can be found behind the cinder block and thin wood board, near the broom and protest sign, across from the mattress and small blue-frame painting on the wall, in the lower shack just before you exit to the billboard.
- This magazine can be found on the magazine carousel, west corner of the gift shop, just left of the massive hole in the exterior wall.
- Another magazine can be found in the right display case, under the “Uncanny Caverns” poster, northwest wall behind the curved reception and transaction desk of the main entrance structure.
- Another magazine can be found by the sleeping bag, corpse, and duffle bag, near the cooking station, in the small cave with the moonshine still and traps, audio tour #4.
- Another magazine can be found between the two sleeping bags near the radio, in the cavern with the cooking station, green trunk, and audio tour #8.
- This magazine can be found on the floor of the right-side seating towards the back of the school bus parked between the playground and the fountain.
- Another magazine can be found on the rear passenger seat of the rusting car, parked with other vehicles in the eastern rear of the park, near the second school bus.
Pleasant Hills Cemetery
This magazine can be found in, around, or behind the large, completely burned safe housing, with the smaller, regular-sized locked safe within it, inside the tiny mausoleum.
- This magazine can be found on the rubble-filled diner counter, near the crushed skeleton, inside the restaurant.
- Another magazine can be found on the small green card table to the right of the green trunk, inside the storage attic of the Visitor Center, accessed via the rooftop garden.
Big Bend Tunnel West
This magazine can be found on the metal desk in the window alcove across from an orange tool case, in the middle of the upper stilted maintenance cabins above the train tracks, in the main maintenance “middle” of the tunnel; access via the locked double doors.
AMS Testing Site
This magazine can be found behind the metal worker cabinet counter, by the trunk in the west alcove of the large curve-roofed maintenance warehouse and garage.
Red Rocket Filling Station
This magazine can be found vertical, in the slit gap between the two green work cabinets with drawer (one has a tool box on it), on the raised concrete part of the metal maintenance garage.
- This magazine can be found on the speaker with the “Danger” sign on it, right of the microphone, on the small wood stage, near the amplifier and below the sealed mine entrance.
- Another magazine can be found on the low mesh table by the cooking station, next to the rusting military vehicle and log with axe in it, surrounded by tents.
Garrahan Mining Headquarters
This magazine can be found in the “Testing Control and Assessment” area, with the terminals, laboratory equipment, and ceiling wiring, on the counter between the two Power Armor Stations.
Read more Fallout 76 Guides:
Fallout 76 The Forest Magazine Locations Guide
Fallout 76 Beginner’s Guide
Fallout 76 Power Armor Locations Guide – All Locations to Get Power Armor
Fallout 76 Weapons and Armor Mods – All Types of Modifications
Fallout 76 Side Quests Guide – All Side Quests Completion
8 Basic Steps After You Step Outside the Vault in Fallout 76
This concludes our Fallout 76 Toxic Valley and The Ash Heap Magazine Locations Guide. Feel free to comment below.