In this Fallout 76 The Mire Locations Guide, we will show you all the location of the magazines that you can collect in Fallout 76’s the The Mire region. There are many magazines in this area, as well as other regions of the map, but we will focus this guide only on the magazines that are found specifically in The Mire.
There are 12 different magazine publications for you to gather. The following guide contains the known locations where magazines have been spotted. The magazines spawn randomly, so they may not appear, or may have already been taken by other players, which is where you can check other locations we will list below.
Fallout 76 The Mire Magazine Locations Guide
Below we will list all the locations where magazines have been seen. Our guide will help you cut the chase and get to the locations where you can find the magazines. Refer to the list of locations in The Mire sides of the map of Fallout 76, to get your hands on the magazine you are looking for.
Berkeley Springs, North Mire, and Thunder Mountain
- This magazine can be found on or below the magazine carousel, close to the red trunk and locked safe, that is on the east side of the shanty town, close to the Cappy Nuka Boat.
- Another magazine can be found on the low coffee table between the gray and dark red couches, inside the Drugs shack, by the green plastic outhouses, northwest side of the town.
- Another magazine can be found on the corner of the wood shelf with the mirror and scissors on it, near the red chair, inside the Barber & Dentist shack, north side of the town.
- This magazine can be found in the wastebasket, in the corner of the concrete balcony on te north side of the upper area inside the main building, close to the Supervisor Terminal, by the shelving with the plastic pumpkin.
- Another magazine can be found on the second metal shelf above the Acetone Canister that is by the blue machinery on the ground floor of the pump chamber.
- This magazine can be found on the kitchen sink counter, on the ground level of the tendril-filled faded blue farmhouse
- Another magazine can be found towards on the lean-to entrance of the red barn, where it will be on a ruined metal shelf.
Thunder Mountain Power Plant
- This magazine can be found on or below the large conference table with the Office Desk Fan on it, upstairs and northeast of the entrance lobby, with stairs outside the room.
- Another magazine can be found on or below the small computer bank, left side of the filing cabinets alone the southwest wall of a connecting corridor to the Main Plant, right side of the window with the double door marked Turbine Hall, right at the Northeast end.
- Another magazine can be found on the shelf of the green metal wall cabinet, south corner adjacent to the metal door and wall clock, in the small connecting room between the gantry stairwell, and the door marked Pipe Interchange, Cooling Tower #1, and the smaller Fuel Storage chamber with gantries and the flooded floor.
- Another can be found on the white table with the orange tool box, along the northwest wall in the corridor connecting the Turbine Hall to Cooling Tower # 2
- Another magazine can be found on the second to bottom shelf of the green metal work shelf, pointed at the southwest wall, along the gantry with two sets of large extractor fans on either side, in the Reactor Room
- One more magazine can be found in the wastebasket, right of the small black computer bank, south upper corner of the tiered-floor Master Control chamber.
- This magazine can be found on the car seat by the orange tool box, near the two shopping carts, that are on the connecting junction platform with the red barrel on it.
- Another magazine is on the wood sheet floor with the fallen mannequin and metal tub lid, on the outside balcony with the red barrel and gray couch, outside the dining platform shack with the table and yellow barbecue, and the doorless fridge.
- One more magazine can be found on or near the corner of the red dark couch, on the outside balcony with the wood barrel and small generator, attached to the eastern edge of the living room platform, close to a small distillery.
this magazine can be found on the front left school desk, in the school room.
Dolly Sods Wilderness
- This magazine can be found on or around the toiler of the ground floor inside the west lodge building in the northwest restroom.
- Another magazine can be found on the magazine carousel, by the deep red sofa, along the south wall of the large living room with the piano, inside the south lodge.
- This magazine can be found on the side table between the two comfy dark red chairs, one will have a skeleton on it. This is all in the upstairs spa area across from the elevator in the Beatury Spa Saloon.
- Another magazine can be found on the metal office desk, in the southwest, corner of the upper level office, in the brick mansion in the middle of the town. the mansion has two large yellow fans on the side of the structure near a traffic light post.
- This magazine can be found in the middle locker alone the wall of lockers in the metal maintenance hut corridor, on the western side of the facility, above the large sewer pipes with the hatch.
- Another magazine can be found on the small wood crate with the ammo crate, by the blue machinery and vertical pipe cluster, upper floor, southwest corner of the sewer maintenance building, east side of the facility.
- Another magazine can be found inside one of the two yellow trolley carts by the explosive canister, on the concrete bridge spanning both sides of the facility, above the road.
Braxson’s Quality Medical Supplies
This magazine can be found dropped vertically between the right side of the Armor Workbench and the two lockers, by the exit door, under the gantry corner and stairs, in the southeast part of the premises.
South Mire, Tanagra Town, and Harpers Ferry
- This magazine can be found in a small refuse pile in the small dead-end alcove due southwest of the red couch with the blue rug on it, back towards the entrance but on the lower ground level.
- Another magazine can be found at the base of the rock wall, due north of the red couch with the blue rug on it, across a smal pond of dirty water, in the main cavern.
Sunday Brothers’ Cabin
This magazine can be found under the bunk bed, in the northwest corner of the small, red-wallpapered bedroom at the south end of the upstairs balcony, inside the main lodge cabin.
- This magazine can be found on the metal desk, by the steel support, one of the only bits of this schoolhouse still standing, in the completely open-air and mostly demolished schoolhouse, at the top of the tendril tower.
- Another magazine can be found on one of the school desks that have slid across to the north (lower) side of the schoolhouse floor, in the completely open-air and mostly demolished schoolhouse, at the top of the tendril tower.
- Another can be found on the shelf of the headboard of the master bedroom bed, in the collapsed dark gray house with the moonshine still in the bathtub and the Giddyup Buttercup on the main floor, at the summit of the massive town tangle.
Big B’s Rest Stop
This magazine can be found vertically, on the floor between the red striped northeast wall, and the counter with the coffee machine on it; close to a stepladder, inside the Super Duper Mart.
- This magazine can be found on or under the booth diner table below the plastic pumpkin on the attached low wall, close to a support pillar and green trash can; east side of the food court, ground level.
- Another can be found by the formal, oval-shaped dining table, lit by a ceiling light, in the red-ceiling Housewares store, upper level, south side.
this magazine can be found on the tiny side dresser by the birdhouse, above the two mattresses, at almost the very top of the treehouse platform ascent.
- This magazine can be found below the shelf trolley jutting out from the southwest wall, left of the Weapons Workbench inside the locked security gate armory area of the Storage Cabin.
- Another can be found on the metal shelf trolley by the central steel support, in the middle of the Command Center , by the “star” trunk and the Overseer’s Cache.
Read more Fallout 76 Guides:
Fallout 76 Savage Divide Magazine Locations Guide
Fallout 76 Toxic Valley and The Ash Heap Magazine Locations Guide
Fallout 76 The Forest Magazine Locations Guide
Fallout 76 Beginner’s Guide
Fallout 76 Power Armor Locations Guide – All Locations to Get Power Armor
Fallout 76 Weapons and Armor Mods – All Types of Modifications
Fallout 76 Side Quests Guide – All Side Quests Completion
8 Basic Steps After You Step Outside the Vault in Fallout 76
This concludes our Fallout 76 The Mire Magazine Locations Guide. Feel free to comment below.