In this Fallout 76 Cranberry Bog Locations Guide, we will show you all the location of the magazines that you can collect in Fallout 76’s the Cranberry Bog region. There are many magazines in this area, as well as other regions of the map, but we will focus this guide only on the magazines that are found specifically in Cranberry Bog.
There are 12 different magazine publications for you to gather. The following guide contains the known locations where magazines have been spotted. The magazines spawn randomly, so they may not appear, or may have already been taken by other players, which is where you can check other locations we will list below.
Fallout 76 Cranberry Bog Magazine Locations Guide
Below we will list all the locations where magazines have been seen. Our guide will help you cut the chase and get to the locations where you can find the magazines. Refer to the list of locations in Cranberry Bog sides of the map of Fallout 76, to get your hands on the magazine you are looking for.
RobCo Research Center, North Bog, and Abandoned Dog Town
RobCo Research Center
- This magazine can be found towards the northeast of the center, right side of the locked double door office room with the two skeletons on chairs, where it will be on a fancy table with a dead plant alongside.
- Another magazine can be found on the screen of the microfilm unit, on the floor next to the locked safe, north corner of the filing office only accessible by dropping down from the office directly above it.
- One more magazine can be found on the metal desk in the west corner to the left of the trunk in the upper laboratory area
- This magazine can be found on the metal desk with the typewriter on it, left of the filing cabinet, along the west interior of the wall of the shack.
- Another magazine can be found on the small table next to the deck chair on the north side of the shack room, with views of the Creekside Sundew Grove.
Forward Station AlphaT
his magazine can be found on the mattress of the rear bed, inside the gray tent, south of the cooking station.
this magazine can be found on the gray defense barrier with the Brotherhood of Steel Insignia, the wood spikes in front of the barrier, and the missile launcher to the side of it.
Ranger District Office
This magazine can be found on the low coffee table in front of the stone fireplace, eastern end of the lodge office.
The General’s Steakhouse
- This magazine can be found vertical and behind a filing cabinet by the ground safe in the filing cabinet office, with three possible Caps Stashes, in the northeast corner.
- Another magazine can be found near or under the washing machine sink, left of the chained double doors, in the laundry room of the main basement kitchens.
This magazine can be found on the mattress of the rear bed, inside the large tent, to the right of the fun emplacement.
This magazine can be found on the plan and two barrels table, in what is left of the living room, in the half destroyed farmhouse.
Drop Site G3
This magazine can be found on the right side shelf of the metal counter below the first aid box, just through the open security gate, inside the flooded concrete hut.
This magazine can be found on the middle metal shelf, left of the orange tool box, left of the Nuka-Cola machine, southwest corner of the curve-roofed warehouse.
- this magazine can be found on the mattress, in the connecting part of the suspended monorail carriage, left side (if moving north), half a carriage north of the top of the exterior pylon steps.
- Another magazine can be found on the plank with the sleeping bag, inside the suspended monorail carriage, just left of the TV and small satellite dish, across from the skeleton draped on the seat.
Old Mold Quarry
This magazine can be found on the bed of the rusting pickup truck, northwest of the main concrete and metal maintenance pump building, on the road ramp.
Drop Site C2
This magazine can be found on the metal counter, just through the security gate, inside the flooded concrete hut.
- This magazine can be found on the earth by the toppled metal shelving, near a Nuka-Cola bottle and a large central metal and rock shaft column, close to a tool box in the junction cavern with the “Eye Protection” poster.
- Another magazine can be found on the left side of the slag heap, near an explosive canister, in the waterlogged chamber linking the underwater area to the destroyed mine tracks.
- Another magazine can be found on a metal table with a lantern, by the explosive canisters, left of the red trunk, in the Junction Cavern.
- Another can be found on the blue mainframe computer bank along the wall of the monitoring room with the locked double doors, accessed when leaving the mine, close to the fusion core generator.
This magazine can be found in the top floor BoS base of operations, on the ornate side cabinet, in the game room with the pool table, just right of the laser grid.
- This magazine can be found on the shelf under the cash register counter, under the office fan.
- Another magazine can be found by the sleeping bag in the small, dilapidated outside shed.
This magazine can be found on the thin wood bench, on the deck in the southeast corner of the glade.
- This magazine can be found on the seat just to the right of the entrance, inside the coach parked on the road northeast of Watoga High School.
- Another magazine can be found on the suspended monorail tram, at the front left side just before the driver’s controls at the front of the tram. The tram is suspended at Watoga station, southeast corner of the city, west of Watoga High School.
Watoga Civic Center
- This magazine can be found on or around the dinner table, in the corner booth of the lower cafeteria area, left of the double-door exit to Appalachia, southeast from the “A3” sign.
- Another magazine can be found on the dinner table, in the third booth from the southeast corner, in the upstairs cafeteria area, across from the “B4” sign.
- Another magazine can be found on or near the corner of the kitchen counter, in the small kitchen along the north side of the upper area, across from the “B5” sign.
Watoga Transit Hub
- This magazine can be found on the back seat near the pram, in the coach parked just outside the Transit Hub lobby, on the road. It’s the rear of the two coaches.
- Another magazine can be found on the last seat inside the monorail carriage, east end of the tram suspended on the rail. The tram is parked at the Transit station.
- Another can be found in the rubble at the bottom of the elevator shaft, by a corpse, northwest corner of the Transit Hub lobby, behind the reception desks and lockers.
Watoga Emergency Services
- This magazine can be found on the second table from the left, by the Emergency Report Terminal, east wall inside the Report office; first room to the north at the top of the stairs, with the mainframe in the opposite corner.
- Another can be found in the metal magazine carousel, by the uncomfortable red bench seating, in the waiting room across from the reception desk, near the Helipad elevator, across from the main elevator.
Watoga Municipal Center
- This magazine can be found on the short wood bookshelf under the window, right of the desk and wall safe, in the narrow Complaints Archive office, upper level, west side of the interior.
- Another can be found on the metal desk with the microphone and broken terminal, in the small announcement office, southwest side of the upper level (office has windows onto the balcony with the clock) accessed via the corridor with the lockers.
AMS Corporate Headquarters
This magazine can be found on the floor by the toilet and newspaper, in the restroom off the CEO Kilson’s office, upper executive leve.
Watoga Shopping Plaza
- This magazine can be found on the circular table with the yellow plate, near the jukebox, inside Slocum Joe’s.
- Another magazine can be found in the yellow magazine rack shelf, right of the coffee counter, inside Slocum Joe’s.
This magazine can be found on the small circular white metal table with the black-and-white parasol, by the two circular red chairs, near an overturned pram, by the “condemned” door and exterior staircase; lower balcony area.
Watoga High School
- This magazine can be found behind the toilet where the Bubblegum Teddy Bear and Garden Gnome are up to mischief, on the northeast corner of the roof, above the entrance to the Auditorium.
- Another magazine can be found on the low shelf of the long curved wood book check-out desk, on the lower level of the Library.
- Another magazine can be found on the wooden dining table with the black-and-orange place settings, northwest corner of the cafeteria, below the staircase.
- Another magazine can be found on the wooden school desk, in the southwest corner of the History classroom.
- Another magazine can be found on the small gray speaker, on the balcony with the stool and stage lights, south side of the Auditorium.
This magazine can be found on the sheet of wood and cinder block table, inside the green USA carriage, on the railroad to the south, near the metal garage and black-and-white parasol.
- This magazine can be found under the dark red sofa, in the northwest corner of the shack with the bear trap on the table; the northeast shack.
- Another magazine can be found on the green chair, around the dining table inside the lone shack in the southern part of the settlement.
This magazine can be found on the ornate dresser in the small bunk bed room with the hole in the wall, directly across the landing at the top of the stairs, inside the main sagging farmhouse structure.
Survey Camp Alpha
This magazine can be found on the small green card table with the army helmet, on the left side of the entrance inside the right green tent.
Forward Station Delta
- This magazine can be found on the table inside the orange-and-white metal caravan hut, opposite the Power Armor Station and gantry steps.
- Another magazine can be found on the gantry balcony with the skeleton, at the base of the BoS flagpole.
Read more Fallout 76 Guides:
Fallout 76 The Mire Magazine Locations Guide
Fallout 76 Savage Divide Magazine Locations Guide
Fallout 76 Toxic Valley and The Ash Heap Magazine Locations Guide
Fallout 76 The Forest Magazine Locations Guide
Fallout 76 Beginner’s Guide
Fallout 76 Power Armor Locations Guide – All Locations to Get Power Armor
Fallout 76 Weapons and Armor Mods – All Types of Modifications
Fallout 76 Side Quests Guide – All Side Quests Completion
8 Basic Steps After You Step Outside the Vault in Fallout 76
This concludes our Fallout 76 Cranberry Bog Magazine Locations Guide. Feel free to comment below.