In this Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies guide, we will tell you few tips and tricks to beat zombies game mode easily. We will also tell you how to access the split screen mode in the game. For beginners or new comers to zombies mode, we will give an insight on characters, custom matches and single player experience of Black Ops 4 Zombies mode.
Other Guides: We have covered every aspect of Black Ops 4 Zombies mode in our guides. Be Sure to check out our following guides to know more on the Zombies mode in the game.
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies IX Map Guide – Brazen Bull Parts, Mystery Box, Pack-a-Punch
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Blackout Zombies and Mystery Boxes Guide
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies Blood of the Dead Guide – Power Switches, Spectral Shield
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies Mode Talismans Guide – All Talismans and Bonuses
Black Ops 4 Zombies Tips and Tricks
We will mention below few tips and tricks that you should know before playing zombies mode. Our Black Ops 4 Zombies guide will give new users upper hand in zombies mode. The tips and tricks will also come in handy for veterans of zombies mode.
- Main Point: Stick together, stay together and you will survive the deadly zombie waves.
- In Black Ops 4 Zombie mode there are three core maps: Voyage of Despair, Blood of the Dead, and IX.
- Voyage of Despair and Blood of the Dead maps are huge in size with four areas in each map. IX map is not that much big.
- For zombies, you should choose weapons with fast fire rate. Each landing hit gets you a point and points are currency in Black Ops 4 Zombies mode.
- The classes in Black Ops 4 zombies mode can be customized. Check out our Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies Perks Guide to know more everything in detail.
- Every landed hit gets you points, which are currency in this game mode. You can spend the currency points by unlocking doors to new areas, upgrades, perks, weapons and more.
- Zombies have weak points, aim for head gets you more damage while aim for legs will slow them down a bit.
- Black Ops 4 Zombies mode has increased revive time. It will take a good amount of time for you to revive your downed team mate. Make sure to have your friends look after for you while you revive your team mate.
- There is a tiny health bar next to you online ID in the bottom left corner of the screen. The tiny bar defines how much of damage you can take in Black Ops 4 Zombies mode. It is not much, hence play safely.
Black Ops 4 Zombies Mode Split – Screen
In this Black Ops 4 Zombies Guide we will tell you how to access the split screen mode for couch co-op. You can access the split – screen mode only if you are in private lobby. Once you are in private lobby of Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies mode, navigate to the button below your online ID. This will add another player for split – screen mode. Also, you can add AI bots to your game. The AI bots can be added once you have added a player in split – screen mode. You can also rule out AI bots and play with your friend in split – screen.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Beginners Guide
In our Black Ops 4 Zombies Guide, we will narrow down few key elements that will help beginners understand the zombies mode easily. We will cover our beginners guide in following stages.
- Black Ops 4 Zombies Characters
- Black Ops 4 Zombies Custom Matches
- Black Ops 4 Zombies Single Player
There are four characters in Black Ops 4 Zombies mode. Scarlett Rhodes, Diego Necalli, Bruno Delacroix, Stanton Shaw are the four characters that feature in Black Ops 4 Zombies mode. From the initial trailers, Scarlett was found to use dual pistols and dual swords. Diego is more like a close combat character that relies heavily on knives instead of guns. Bruno is a tank character and he utlizes his body weight to his fists. He is seen in trailers doing upper cut on zombies. Shaw is an explosive expert and he comes in handy when you want to blow up a zombie horde.
Black Ops 4 Zombies now support custom matches. There are 100 mutations available in Black Ops 4 Zombies mode. Players can set up custom matches based on their liking. You can throw in mix mutations which will alter the gameplay style. For example, you can enhance zombie running speed and player health and more. Once you have created a custom match you can also share it online with others. By doing so, you will come into custom leaderboards and players will also be able to play other’s custom modes.
This year we have Black Ops 4 Zombies single player mode. You can play entire zombies mode in single player with AI bots. In previous games, a single player options leaves you wander and kill zombies alone, all by yourself which made the game mode very difficult to play. Now, you can fill the missing teammates space with AI bots and play zombies mode entirely in single player.
This concluded our Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies Guide. If you want us to add anything more into the guide, feel free to share your thoughts in comment box below.