Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is finally making its way to Pc and PlayStation 4 soon. The title is the third game by Suda51 in the series, while more details will soon be coming later.
The announcement was made by Studio Grasshopper Manufacture at the MomoCon fan convention that the game would be coming on the PlayStation 4 and PC players. PC players will be able to purchase the game via Steam.
Meanwhile, Suda51 recently suggested that the long-awaited and rumored sequel to the 2010’s No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle might finally be coming during this year’s E3 event in June.
Travis Strikes Again was originally launched for the Nintendo Switch in January, and the previous game which was the second in the series was No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle that came out in 2010 for the Wii and other systems. The first game in the series, No More Heroes was exclusively released for the Wii but made its way to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 later.
Travis Strikes Again is a spin-off from the No More Heroes series as it features Travis Touchdown as its protagonist.
Players will be completing seven different games each with their own varied challenges and boss fights. Additionally, there is also an adventure mode featuring a new story co-op multiplayer as well.
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes – Features
- With Beam Katana in hand, Travis vows to exterminate every last bug he finds. Chain his simple yet exhilarating basic attacks and his arsenal of skill attacks to cut them down to size.
- A brutal boss lurks at the end of each game. Creatively combine your moves to crush them!
- Collecting all seven Death Balls will allow you to make one wish. Anything you desire can be granted, so make sure to collect them all!
- Pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend for co-op multiplayer—and partner up with the one and only Badman!
- Also, there is the adventure mode, which tells an all-new story!!
Are you excited to play Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes on PC and PlayStation 4? Let us know in the comments below.