Red Dead Online Beta will release periodically across different versions starting from November 27, 2018 8:30 a.m. ET. The beta version will have online story and proper campaign. Few of the missions have been leaked already.
Dataminers has been digging deep into the codes of the game and they have found out a good number of campaign missions that will be part of Red Dead Online Beta.
The online beta will have story missions and mix of activities for players to do in solo or with other players. The leaked data that is released so far shows that you will invest your initial hours playing online story for a man called Horley.
Here is the list that highlights some of the leaked online story missions in Red Dead Online Beta:
- Highly Illegal and Highly Immoral: Marshall Davies asked you to meet him near Van Horn. He is on the trail of Alfredo Montez and he wants to finish things.
- Honor Among Horse Thieves: Horley suggested you go to see Clay Davies, a horse thief, to learn the ins and outs of the horse-rustling trade.
- If the Hat Fits…: Horley directed you towards the Blackwater police chief in Pike’s Basin. A conman and outlaw is on the loose. Whether or not justice will be done depends on your Honor.
- Kerosene, Tar, and Greed: Horley thought you should offer your services to Samson Finch near Dewberry Creek. Industry is in his crosshairs. He has a job to do and a score to settle.
- Kill Them, Each and Every One: You were told to meet Horley and Mrs. LeClerk south of Armadillo. The man who killed her husband may be holed up nearby.
- Love and Honor: Horley told you to call on the Tumbleweed Sheriff. A young woman has been taken by a gang of outlaws and her husband is concerned. A moral decision will be required.
Red Dead Online is kick starting as a beta version as of today. The experience will be very much similar to what players had in GTA Online. The difference will be that GTA is set in modern world.
The list of missions that have been leaked so far is from IllogicalMods. However, it must be noted that the leaked list may not reflect a full quantity of campaign missions that will be a part of Red Dead Online experience. Rockstar will expand Red Dead Online just like they did with GTA Online.
Are you excited about Red Dead Online? Are you playing the online beta right now? Let us know more your thoughts in comments section below.