Hitman Blood Money released in 2006 and it was one of the best Hitman game considered of that time. It was followed by Hitman Absolution in 2012. The game was also significant improvement but lacked few elements and apparently stealth was not an option for 99% of players who played the game.
Gematsu noted that both of the games were rated for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One by Pan European Game Information board. They were rated in Europe in late September.
Here's some news that we seem to have missed in late September. Hitman: Absolution was rated for PS4 and Xbox One in Europe. When are ya gonna talk about that, @IOInteractive? pic.twitter.com/r2Lce46Gw0
— Gematsu (@gematsucom) November 2, 2018
Now, Hitman 2, sequel to first game by IO Interactive is near to its release. The game releases November 13, 2018 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC Steam platform. There has been no information till now on Blood money and Hitman Absolution. We speculate once Hitman 2 releases, we may get more information.
On the contrary, both of the games: Hitman Blood Money and Hitman Absolution, can already be played on Xbox One via backwards compatible feature. Sadly, this is only available on Xbox One and not on PlayStation 4.
We can not say for sure a remaster or a bundled remaster version is in works here. However, we assume an official announcement may come soon right after the launch of Hitman 2.
Hitman Absolution (Steam Description)
Hitman: Absolution follows the original assassin undertaking his most personal contract to date. Betrayed by the Agency and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself pursuing redemption in a corrupt and twisted world.
- Showcasing Glacier 2 technology: Hitman: Absolution has been built from the ground up, boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art direction and highly original game and sound design.
- Contracts Mode: Create your own custom hits by choosing the level, targets, weapons and the rules of assassination in an innovative new online mode. Created contracts can be shared with friends or the whole Hitman community and the money that you earn will unlock weapons, upgrades and disguises.
- Freedom of Choice: Stalk your prey, fight them head on or adapt as you go along. As Agent 47 the choice is yours thanks to highly evolved gameplay mechanics and a ground-breaking AI system.
- Experience a Living, Breathing World: In the world of Hitman: Absolution every moment can become a story as unique characters, rich dialogue and Hollywood standard performances combine to create a gameplay experience like no other.
- Disguises: As Agent 47, the identity of almost anyone you meet is yours for the taking. Immobilize your prey, steal their outfit and use your instinct to blend in and deceive your enemies.
- Instinct Mode: See the world through the eyes of Agent 47 and become the world’s deadliest assassin. Using Hitman: Absolution’s Instinct Mode you’ll predict enemy movement, discover new ways to kill and use high powered weaponry with deadly accuracy.
Hitman Blood Money (Steam Description)
Money Talks. Silence Pays. Prepare to Make a Killing. When assassins from Agent 47’s contract agency, The ICA, are eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing he may be a target, 47 travels to America, and prepares to make a killing.
- ‘Blood Money’ system: the cleaner the ‘hit’ the more money you receive which can be spent on bribing witnesses and police to reduce your notoriety, weapon customization, specialist equipment and information.
- Customizable weapons: modify Agent 47’s custom weapons in a variety of ways including sound, recoil, rate of fire, damage, reload speed, accuracy and zoom.
- Strong narrative: who is wiping out the ICA and what is their motivation?
- New engine: the world of the assassin has never been so interactive or looked so good!
- New gameplay techniques: including disarm, distraction, accidents, body disposal, human shield and decoy weapons.
- New control and camera system: Agent 47 now moves independently of the camera.
- New moves: Agent 47 can now climb, hide, scale ledges and automatically pass low obstacles.
- Improved AI: guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behavior. New pathfinder engine provides improved tracking and movement with realistic enemy behavior and interaction.
- Soundtrack by BAFTA-winning composer Jesper Kyd