Toadman Interactive has released their new RPG action game, Immortal: Unchained. The game is now available to PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One users for $49.99.
Immortal: Unchained is a hardcore RPG where you play in a new universe that is one the brink of cataclysm. While melee weapons play a big role in the game’s sci-fi world, it is still packed with a lot of exotic assault rifles, grenade launcher and futuristic guns, ensuring that you can enjoy combat as a shooter as well.
You take the role of a living weapon, unleashed to stop the source of a cataclysmic event threatening to end all worlds. Discover the secrets of these worlds, master the unique but lethal gun combat, and defeat legendary bosses.
Being an ultimate weapon, you have been locked up for millennia by those who fear your potential. It will require many harsh lessons to unlock this potential in an unforgiving universe full of murderous foes. On your journey, expect no mercy and no assistance: Those that aren’t trying to kill you will instead try to use you to further their own agenda. Trust no one.
The developers noted that the length of the gameplay can vary between 20 -30 hours as Immortal: Unchained is not designed to be linear and there is a great degree of player choice in regards to what challenges are done when. However, there are certain events that need to be completed in order to progress.
They also added that the game will release both paid and free content in updates after the launch of the game. The updates will bring in extended amount of levels, new features and systems. All information regarding the updates will come out very soon.
Immortal: Unchained – Key Features:
- Explore futuristic fantasy worlds, and sift through lies to unveil their secrets, in a story written by a narrative team including Anne Toole (The Witcher) and Adrian Vershinin (Killzone: Shadow Fall, Battlefield 1).
- Tactical, up-close and personal action with a combination of ruthless gunplay and vicious melee combat.
- Annihilate legendary bosses in godlike clashes that will be remembered for eternity.
- Undying but unforgiving: Death is not the end, but the pain is very real as you struggle to redeem your mistakes.
- Delve into the vast possibilities of builds and weapon choices to find your own playstyle and defeat your opposition your way.
Are you going to play this hardcore RPG game? Let us know in the comments below