Dragon Ball FighterZ is available for pre order on the Nintendo Eshop for the Switch. The game is coming out on September 28 and is a fighting action game by Bandai Namco. The pre ordered version will also give you Dragon Ball Z Super Butoden and will not come in the Eshop as a DLC later on.
Dragon Ball FighterZ was already available for users of Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC. But with the addition of the game in the Nintendo Switch, and by keeping the graphics and visual content similar compared to the other console versions, it is turning out to be a great addition for users who prefer the game on the Nintendo Switch.
There will be three different editions available on the Eshop, the standard along with two additional editions of Dragon Ball FighterZ.
The standard edition foes for $59.99 which includes the general cast of the game as well as the various features of the game. However, there is no DLC included.
The second edition is the FighterZ edition which cost $94.99 which comes with all th DLC fighters, as well as an unlocked Android 21.
Finally, the Ultimate Edition, which cost $109.99, includes downloadable fighters from the FighterZ pass as well as the following items:
- Anime Music Pack (11 songs from the Anime)
- Commentator Voice Pack
Dragon Ball FighterZ Features
- High-end Anime Graphics
- Using the power of the Unreal engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL
- FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force.
- 3vs3 Tag/Support
- Build your dream team and sharpen your skills to master high-speed tag combinations.
- Thrilling Online Features
- Ranked matches, interactive lobby, crazy 6-player Party Match… There is something for every taste!
- Exclusive Story Mode
- Discover a scenario featuring Android 21, a brand new character whose creation was supervised by Akira Toriyama himself.
Are you going to buy the Ultimate Edition for Dragon Ball FighterZ? Or is it not worth the amount of $109.99? Let us know in the comments below.