Battlefield V Open Beta ended September 12, players who participated in open beta were not satisfied with the game. Apparently, DICE took notice of community feedback who participated in the open beta. From the list mentioned at reddit page, the final game may come with many changes.
DICE while announcing the Battlefield V Beta said that we will keep a close eye on issues that may occur in the game. Luckily, the players noticed a lot of issues in gameplay, few in-game mechanics and matchmaking.
Regardless of the issues, it is good to know that DICE took a notice and listed the features it will work on before the final game releases on November 20, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
We will list here the changes DICE has also mentioned at Reddit page.
- Squad play and Matchmaking – Several changes are already in place and additional improvements will be made to secure the best possible launch experience.
- Attrition – Scarcity of ammo and health is something we want to get just right, and the Open Beta gave us a lot of info on how to balance it.
- Visibility – Distance haze, lighting, general contrast and other visibility aspects are being tinkered with, letting you see your enemies better in the world.
- Death Experience – We’re adjusting bleed out and spawn times to make your virtual deaths as good as virtual deaths can be.
- Vehicles – Damage states, movement, and weaponry of tanks and other vehicles are being tweaked.
- TTK and TTD – We’re adjusting automatic weapons to make the Time to Kill and Time to Death as fair and fun as possible.
- Progression and Customization – We’re working on making the user journey one that’s smooth and personal.
- Chat Profanity Filter on PC – We are evaluating the Open Beta feedback and are making many adjustments for launch.
Let us know more in comments section of the bugs or issues you faced while participating in Battlefield V Open Beta.