Degrees of Separation is announced to release February 14, 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. The game is developed by Moondrop studios and published by Modus Games. The indie game takes puzzle platforming to a next level.
Degrees of Separation is 2D puzzle adventure game whose art style is divided into contrasting temperatures of heat and cold. Just in case you missed the announcement trailer of the game, watch here.
Degrees of Separation 2D inde game requires you to harness and use the elements of heat and cold to progress into the story narrative of the game. You will get to play with two contrasting souls, Ember and Rime.
Both are separated by an enigmatic force. You must traverse the world of Degrees of Separation by using both powers and progress through a spectacular world of fantasy and adventure.
Players can control Ember and Rime alone in single player experience. You can also use couch co-op or online connectivity to control one from either character and play the game with more fluidity and control of heat and power elements.
Here are key features in Degrees of Separation.
- 2D Adventure Platforming – Experience beautifully crafted 2D worlds with a deeply immersive art style based on the aspects of contrasting temperatures.
- Innovative Storytelling – Discover the potential of dual protagonists Ember and Rime and follow a complex story by acclaimed video game writer Chris Avellone.
- Environmental Puzzles – Navigate distinct worlds and solve complex puzzles to organically alter situations and surroundings.
- Cooperative Gameplay – Harness the powers of Ember and Rime in both single-player and cooperative multiplayer to interact with the environment in a variety of ways, both separately and as a team.
- Non-Linear Levels – Traverse through diverse landscapes that each introduce a new game mechanic, weaving together gameplay, narrative, and character progression.
Do you like to play 2D indie puzzle platformer games? Are you excited about Degress of Separation? Let us know more your thoughts in comments section below.