Treyarch has released a new patch for Call of Duty Black Ops 4 which brings many fixes to the game. Most notable changes in the new patch include 9-Bang nerf and Thresher buff. The update is now live across all platforms.
The patch sets to improve stability in all three game modes Blackout, Zombies and Multiplayer. Coming to Blackout, the 9-Bang and Cluster Grenade have been nerfed big time as their stack size has been reduced to 1 from 2 meaning that players will be able to carry only one of these grenades. 9-Bang has increased charge time and fuse time before it is detonated.
For the multiplayer mode, the Thresher has increased fire rate and projectile speed now. Treyarch has also fixed the exploit which was letting players drop under the map. Sniper’s Nest Killsteak power is also more powerful now with increased fire rate and time it stays active in the match.
Treyarch has also included a large number of other fixes and changes to the game as detailed in their official patch notes. You can check them out below.
- Resolved an issue where the incorrect animation played after a match in which the player did not rank up.
- General stability improvements across Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.
- Increased Thresher fire rate and projectile speed.
- Increased Sniper’s Nest fire rate and duration.
- Slightly reduced Acoustic Sensor detection range.
- Fixed an exploit on Morocco where the player could end up under the map.
- Resolved an issue where Reactive Camos were not appearing correctly in Create-a-Class.
- Updated unlock requirement text for the MX9 Reactive Camo.
- Long playlist names now display properly on the Multiplayer menu.
- Reduced inventory stack size for 9-Bang and Cluster Grenade from 2 to 1.
- Increased charge time for 9-Bang.
- Increased fuse time before detonation for 9-Bang.
- Reduced Dead Silence duration to 120 seconds to match Awareness.
- Resolved an issue where Multiplayer Custom Games were not working properly after leaving a Blackout match and opening a custom Multiplayer lobby.
The Beenox team has also made the following updates specific to PC:
- Resolved an issue that caused the neon numbers in Blood of the Dead to disappear when Model Quality was set to Low.
- Resolved an issue that enabled players to start with 200 Health if a Trauma Kit was used as a Blackout match was starting.
Other than this update, Treyarch has also announced about a potential update coming next week which will include the Multiplayer weapons tuning pass. It will be based on all data which has been collected since the game has been launch. This update will be launched next week most probably.