Call of Duty Black Ops 4 update 1.05 has nerfed an overpowered specialist. The update weights 9.45 GB on PlayStation 4. There are changes in Zombies mode and multiplayer mode of the game.
Ajax Specialist gets nerfs and balances in update 1.05. He was a sort of tank or overpowered specialist in Call of Duty Black Ops 4 multiplayer mode. In his shield ability, he has a mini machine gun, this combo of shield and gun totally wrecks havoc on opponents and Ajax almost becomes unstoppable and overpowered.
Here are the nerfs that are applied on Ajax in Call of Duty Black Ops 4 update 1.05
- Reduced 9-Bang’s flash effect duration by 25 per cent.
- 9-Bang is now countered more effectively by Tactical Mask.
- Increased bullet spread by 25 per cent in fortify stance when using the Ballistic Shield.
- Ajax’s turn speed is now properly slowed when he’s hit by a Concussion Grenade with the Ballistic Shield equipped.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent Ajax from being hit from certain angles from behind with the Ballistic Shield equipped.
- Added a third-person sound effect for charges two and three of the 9-Bang.
In Blackout battle royale mode, the Bowie Knife has been added to the game. There is also addition of Zombie Nuketown Island on the PlayStation 4.
Black Market is also live for PlayStation 4 owners of the game. You can earn items for multiplayer and Blackout modes. The items include signature weapons, gestures, outfits, calling cards, tags, stickers, and new characters. Blackmarket will become available for PC and Xbox One users by next week.
Update 1.05 also brings changes to spawns. Spawns have been adjusted in multiple modes and maps.
Are you playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 ? Tell us what you like and dislike about the game in comments section below.