Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has received update 1.07 today. The patch brings big changes to the game. The patch brings in transmog to loot system. The update is more centered to visual customization of your in-game character.
Patch 1.07 of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey comes in at 2.2GB on PC, 2.5GB on PS4, and 2.6GB on Xbox One. The patch is currently available across consoles and PC.
Here is the summary of content that came with patch 1.07
- Added support for the second Lost Tale of Greece – A Divine Intervention.
- The quest “Test of Judgment” will be available in-game upon installing version 1.0.7, available from Episode 5.
- Located in Korinth, the quest will be added to the quest log once the quest giver was found.
Features and improvements
- Added a visual gear customisation page to the inventory.
- You can now access the Detailed Mercenary Benefits page from the Mercenary menu.
- The Detailed Mercenary Benefits page will showcase all Tier Benefits and their statuses (unlocked/not unlocked).
- Level cap increase to 70
- If you were Level 50 already, XP gained prior to this increase will automatically be transferred into ability points. XP gained prior the patch will not increase the Level.
Photo mode improvements
- Added a Contrast option, more grid types, and an option to hide headgear to the game.
- Added Fog and Bloom options
- Tilt angle increased from 45° to 90°.
- Improved auto-focus functionality.
- Improved display of liked photos on the world map.
- Added a Preview button to immediately hide the UI.
- Pressing any button when the UI is hidden will now bring the UI back automatically.
The patch allows users to visually customize their in-game hero without losing the stats on gear. In short, you get to keep your favorite looking gear while keeping higher gear stats.
Ubisoft in blogpost also said that any gear piece that you wish to keep and complete its set, can now be done without losing the stats of individual gear piece.
The update also raised the level cap system. The new level cap is now 70, instead of 50. If you have maxed out on levels, now is the time to gain more experience points and level up more.
The patch 1.07 also brings support for the second Lost Tale of Greece, A Divine Intervention. Additionally, the Mercenary Menu has now Mercenary Benefits page. It covers all tier benefits and statues, even if you have not locked them.
The patch 1.07 also brings changes to photo mode in the game. There are various improvements to it. There is now an option from which you can easily toggle XP and drachmae boosts on/off in the inventory screen.
Are you still playing Assassin’s Creed Odyssey ? Let us know what you like and dislike about the game in comments section below.