In this ARK Extinction Admin Command Codes Guide we will share a list of different admin commands that you can use to spawn certain creatures in the game anytime. These admin commands will not only help you spawn creatures but also gear. If you are not in the mood for grinding too much or are simply too lazy to go find a creature or specific gear, using these commands will instantly spawn them right in front of you.
Our ARK Extinction Admin Command Codes Guide lists all the admin commands that are added to the game with the new DLC Extinction for ARK: Survival Evolved. While spawning creatures, you can even choose to specify their level. Some creatures such as Titans come with a much higher base level so you will need to keep such details in mind while spawning certain creatures and gear.
ARK Extinction Admin Commands – Detailed Guide
Our ARK Extinction Admin Command Codes Guide lists all the admin commands that can be used in ARK Extinction to spawn different creatures and gear in the game. Although the game features more admin commands as well, we are focusing on the ones new to the Extinction.
How to Enter Admin Command Codes
Before we start with the admin command codes, it is important that you know where and how to enter these cheat codes in order to make them work. Since you can enter them on PC and consoles both, you will need to open the command console to enter these commands.
On PC, you can just press ‘Tab’ to open the command console and enter anyone of the following commands to make them work. If you are playing on PS4 or Xbox One, pause the game and once you are at the menu, press L1+R1+X+Triangle on PS4 and LB+RB+X+Y on Xbox One to bring up the command console.
In multiplayer mode, you will need to enter ‘enablecheats’ command prior to using any of the following commands. Otherwise, you do not need to input anything extra while playing single player.
- Gacha Pod: cheat gfi GachaPod 1 1 0
- Owl Pellet: cheat gfi OwlPellet 1 1 0
- Cryofridge: cheat gfi CryoFridge 1 1 0
- Tek Bridge: cheat gfi TekBridge 1 1 0
- Large Taxidermy Base: cheat gfi TaxidermyBase_Large 1 1 0
- Medium Taxidermy Base: cheat gfi TaxidermyBase_Medium 1 1 0
- Small Taxidermy Base: cheat gfi TaxidermyBase 1 1 0
- Balloon Storage Box: cheat gfi StorageBox_Balloon 1 1 0
- Extra Small Advanced Kibble: cheat gfi Kibble_Base_XSmall_EX 1 1 0
- Superior Augmented Kibble: Kibble Base Large EX 1 1 0
- Regular Augmented Kibble: cheat gfi Kibble_Base_Medium_EX 1 1 0
- Exceptional Augmented Kibble: cheat gfi Kibble_Base_XLarge_EX 1 1 0
- Extraordinary Augmented Kibble: Kibble_Base_Special_EX
- Small Advanced Kibble: cheat gfi Kibble_Base_Small_EX 1 1 0
- Artifact of the Forest Titan: cheat gfi Artifact_Extinction_ForestKaiju 1 1 0
- Corrupt Heart: cheat gfi CorruptHeart 1 1 0
- Gas Bag Apex: cheat gfi ApexDrop_GasBag 1 1 0
- Artifact of the Ice Titan: cheat gfi Artifact_Extinction_IceKaiju 1 1 0
- Artifact of the Desert Titan: cheat gfi Artifact_Extinction_DesertKaiju 1 1 0
- Velonasaur Egg: cheat gfi Egg_Spindles 1 1 0
- Owl Egg: cheat gfi Egg_Owl 1 1 0
- Velonasaur Egg Fertilized: cheat gfi Egg_Spindles_Fertilized 1 1 0
- Owl Egg Fertilized: cheat gfi Egg_Owl_Fertilized 1 1 0
- Cannon Shell: cheat gfi Ammo_CannonShell 1 1 0
- Rocket Pod: cheat gfi Ammo_RocketPod 1 1 0
- Tek Gravity Grenade: cheat gfi TekGravityGrenade 1 1 0
- Empty Cryopod: cheat gfi EmptyCryopod 1 1 0
- Taxidermy Tool: cheat gfi TaxidermyTool 1 1 0
- Blue Sap: cheat gfi Resource_BlueSap 1 1 0
- Shard Refined: cheat gfi Resource_ShardRefined 1 1 0
- Corrupted Wood: cheat gfi PrimalItemResource_CorruptedWood 1 1 0
- Elemental Dust: cheat gfi Resource_ElementDust 1 1 0
- Silicate: cheat gfi Resource_Silicate 1 1 0
- Condensed Gas: cheat gfi Resource_CondensedGas 1 1 0
- Unstable Element: cheat gfi Resource_ElementDustFromElement 1 1 0
- Scrap Metal Ingot: cheat gfi Resource_ScrapMetalIngot 1 1 0
- Dermis: cheat gfi PrimalItem_TaxidermyDermis 1 1 0
- Fractured Gem: cheat gfi Resource_FracturedGem 1 1 0
- Corrupted Polymer: cheat gfi Resource_CorruptedPolymer 1 1 0
- Unstable Element Shard: cheat gfi Resource_ElementDustFromShards 1 1 0
- Element Refined: cheat gfi Resource_ElementRefined 1 1 0
- Corrupt Heart: cheat gfi Resource_RareDrop_CorruptHeart 1 1 0
- Red Sap: cheat gfi Resource_RedSap 1 1 0
- Scrap Metal: cheat gfi Resource_ScrapMetal 1 1 0
- Gasbag Bladder: cheat gfi drop_gasbag 10 0 0
- Ice Titan Saddle: cheat gfi Armor_IceKaiju 1 1 0
- Desert Titan Saddle: cheat gfi Armor_DesertKaiju 1 1 0
- Forest Titan Saddle: cheat gfi Armor_ForestKaiju 1 1 0
- Mek Backpack: cheat gfi Armor_MekBackpack_Base 1 1 0
- Gacha Saddle: cheat gfi Armor_GachaSaddle 1 1 0
- Gasbags Saddle: cheat gfi Armor_GasBagsSaddle 1 1 0
- Mek Backpack Shield: cheat gfi Armor_MekBackpack_Shield 1 1 0
- Snow Owl Saddle: cheat gfi Armor_OwlSaddle 1 1 0
- Managarmr Saddle: cheat gfi Armor_IceJumperSaddle 1 1 0
- Velonasaur Saddle: cheat gfi Armor_SpindlesSaddle 1 1 0
- Mek Missile Pod: cheat gfi Armor_MekBackpack_MissilePod 1 1 0
- Mek Transformer: cheat gfi Armor_MekTransformer 1 1 0
- Mek Backpack Siege Cannon: cheat gfi Armor_MekBackpack_SiegeCannon 1 1 0
You will need to remember that the minimum level of Titans are 1,500. You cannot go lower than this level. Also an Official Server will only allow one of each Titan. You cannot spawn more than 1 Titan on an Official Server of the same type. Also do not put brackets around the level number. Do not write 1,500 in the command as well. It is only written as a reference that the number cannot be lower than 1,500 for Titans. SImply write any number greater than 1,500 in the required command.
- Forest Titan: gmsummon “forestkaiju_character_bp_c” [1,500 > desired level]
- Ice Titan: gmsummon “icekaiju_character_bp_c” [1,500 > desired level]
- Desert Titan: gmsummon “desertkaiju_character_bp_c” [1,500 > desired level]
All creatures spawned by these commands will be already tamed. You can pick any level that you want for these creatures. Do not put brackets around the desired level.
- Gacha: gmsummon “gacha_character_bp_c” [desired level]
- Velonasaur: gmsummon “spindles_character_bp_c” [desired level]
- Enforcer: gmsummon “enforcer_character_bp_c” [desired level]
- Snow Owl: gmsummon “owl_character_bp_c” [desired level]
- Managarmr: gmsummon “icejumper_character_bp_c” [desired level]
- Mek: gmsummon “mek_character_bp_c” [desired level]
- Forest Wyvern: admincheat Summon Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire_Minion_C
- Gasbags: gmsummon “gasbags_character_bp_c” [desired level]
You can trigger Orbital Drops using the commands detailed below.
- Orbital Supply Drop Blue: Admincheat summon SupplyCrate_Base_Horde_Easy_C
- Orbital Supply Drop Yellow: Admincheat summon SupplyCrate_Base_Horde_Medium_C
- Orbital Supply Drop Red: Admincheat summon SupplyCrate_Base_Horde_Hard_C
We are adding more admin commands to this guide as we get to know about them. Keep checking back for more commands added to this guide in the future.
This concludes our ARK Extinction Admin Command Codes Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below.