In this Crackdown 3 Weapons and Gadgets Guide, we will guide you on how you can unlock all weapons and gadgets in Crackdown 3. Crackdown 3 has a lot of weapons, grenades and gadgets however you do not have access to them at the start of the game. We will tell you how you can unlock all of the weapons and gadgets in Crackdown 3 easily.
Some of these weapons are locked behind story related events but some of the best weapons and gadgets require you to go a little out of the main path. Below you will find all weapons detailed and how you can easily unlock them. Unlock all weapons and gadgets and take over New Providence by kicking out all the evil leaders one at a time.
Weapons and Gadgets Guide – Crackdown 3
Our Crackdown 3 Weapons and Gadgets Guide details everything that you need to know about weapons and gadgets in Crackdown 3. We have detailed them below.
How to Unlock Weapons, Grenades and Gadgets
Crackdown 3 boasts a large number of weapons, grenades and gadgets for you to collect in Crackdown 3. To add a weapon to your collection, you simply need to pick it up once. There are different ways by which you can acquire weapons in Crackdown 3. You can find some common weapons on your enemies so when you kill them, simply go over their bodies and pick them up to add them to your collection.
Some weapons are locked behind story events so you cannot get them before reaching a specific point in the story. For such weapons, simply play the whole game and reach the point where the weapon, grenade or gadget will be automatically given to you. They will be added to your collection when you pick them up.
Some of the weapons are only unlocked when you level up in certain stats. Such weapons are very powerful and boast great power and perks with them. We recommend that you go through our Crackdown 3 Skills Guide linked at the end of this guide to see how you can level up quickly and get those weapons as well.
Other than that you will find certain weapons lying around in weapon supply crates. You must explore the entire city and look in all nook and crannies to find these weapon supply crates with weapons in them. Sometimes you will find weapons you already have but sometimes you will end up finding a totally new weapon.
We have detailed all weapons, gadgets and grenades below and also detailed how to obtain them.
This sections of the guide lists all the weapons found in Crackdown 3.
- Pistol – Pick it up right at the start of the game. Head right after exiting the room.
- Conqueror – Look for it at the ground level of an arcade in The Exchange. It is in the middle of the region.
- Machine Pistol – Get it from enemies.
- PDW – Get it from enemies.
- Omni Rifle – Head to the Prisoner Hardpoint located at the west of Zangado’s Breath
- Minigun – Defeat the monorail masters to get this weapon.
- Shotgun – Get it from enemies.
- Cryo-Shotgun – Head to the east of The Exchange and look for the weapon sitting on a pillar which has an ENF hologram.
- Vortex Cannon – Level up your Firearms stat to Level 3 to unlock it.
- Graviton Tether – Level up your Firearms stat to Level 5 to unlock it.
- Mass Driver – Head south of Khan’s Scar to find the Prisoner Hardpoint
- Homing Rocket – Located near the Containment Site in Picker’s Pen
- Anubis – This is found between four large buildings on the ground floor in Southern Heights.
- Oblivion – Head to the top of the TerraNova Science Center to find this weapon
- Jackhammer – Found on the enemies located around Machinery North Earth Crusher. Kill them and one of them will drop it eventually.
- Bolt Thrower – In Progress
- Prophecy – In progress
- Mulcher – In progress
- Plasma Rifle – In progress
- Arc Rifle – In progress
- Pulse Beam – In progress
- Grenade Launcher – In progress
- Decimator – In progress
- Ragnarok – In progress
This section of the guide lists all the grenades that are found in Crackdown 3.
- Frag Grenade – You will get it pretty early in the game.
- Chemical Grenade – You will find it on top of the oil derrick near the river in the middle of Westport.
- Limpet Grenade – Level up your Explosives stat to Level 2 to unlock it.
- Cryo Grenade – Head to the Prisoner Hardpoint in Westport and look for it above the hexagon buildings.
- Singularity Grenade – Level up your Explosives stat to Level 5 to unlock it.
- Incendiary Charge – Head north from the Machinery North Earth Crusher and you will find it sitting on a ledge.
- Arc Grenade – Head to the monorail station located in Khan’s Scar and pick it up from the tower near the road.
This section of the guide details all the gadgets found in Crackdown 3.
- Matter Duplicator – Head to north of The Exchange and find it in an Enforcer Precinct.
- Launch Pad – Level up your Agility stat to Level 3 to unlock it.
- Ammo Field – Level up your Firearms stat to Level 4 to unlock it.
- Health Field – In progress
Our guide is a work in progress at this point. We are adding the remaining weapon, grenades and gadgets soon so keep checking back. Check out more Crackdown 3 Guides below.
This concludes our Crackdown 3 Weapons and Gadgets Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below.