Developer GambitGhost Studio has announced that the Kickstarter campaign of its upcoming game FARSIDERS is coming to a close soon. The Kickstarter campaign for the game will end in three days and the developer wants to remind fans that if anyone wants to claim bonus rewards, this is the last chance for them. The campaign is offering some really great and unique rewards such as your very own limited collection card. FARSIDERS managed to reach its complete funding goal in under 24 hours and now they are pushing for the very first stretch goal of the title.
As a last push and to attract more players to the campaign, the developer has reduced the first stretch goal to $50,000 and it will unlock even more amazing spell cards for players to use. As the development of the game continues and excitement ramps up, FARSIDERS Alpha 2nd round test period for backers is also scheduled for May 8, 2023, which will run until May 14, 2023. Developers have gathered plenty of feedback from the first test and have taken it seriously. Based on the collected feedback, the developers have made several improvements to enhance the gaming experience for the second Alpha.
If you are not aware, FARSIDERS is a real-time top-down hack-and-slash adventure game based on real-world Arthurian legends. The story-driven action is set in a stylized futuristic cyberpunk world that is abundant with technology and magic and time travel is one of the core elements of the storyline. You will adventure through an intense story where you will meet new heroes, discover new spell cards, battle, and perform different fighting skills and save the world from an imminent threat. Key features of FARSIDERS include:
- Unleash your skills and face over 30 different types of enemies
- Fight against thrilling bosses with unforgettable unique mechanics
- Upgrade Technology and Magic to get stronger & survive
- Weapon attachments will give a unique passive upgrade resulting in a new user experience
- Unlock a magical energy flow called Anima, and manipulate this energy by using Aether, the magic container in the form of a skill tree
- Become a Farsider & use Spell cards from Tellune – Collect as many spell cards as possible and combine them with your favorite Spectek weapons to fit your playstyle and defeat your enemy with a deadly blow!
FARSIDERS also features an amazing soundtrack composed by Laryssa Okada and you can listen to it right now on SoundCloud. If you want to support the developers and grab the exclusive Kickstarter rewards, you only have a few days left to grab whatever tier looks feasible to you. You can also head over to Steam and add the game to your wishlist if you want to stay up to date on its development and any future news. The Kickstarter campaign for FARSIDERS started on April 5, 2023, and will conclude on May 5, 2023.
What are your thoughts on FARSIDERS, and will you be supporting its Kickstarter campaign? Let us know in the comments section below.