In this guide we will discuss on different types of weapons that are very essential in Call of Duty Black Ops 4 zombies. The weapons are the only arsenal at your disposal to survive hordes of zombies. We will break it down for you in our Black Ops 4 Zombies Weapons Guide. We will list below the best weapons that you should use in zombies mode.
If you are new to zombies mode or a veteran player who is returning to zombies mode of the game, be sure to check out our other guides. We have covered every aspect of the Black Ops 4 zombies guide. Check out our guides below before heading down to Black Ops 4 Zombies Weapons Guide.
Black Ops 4 Zombies Other Guides:
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies Guide – Tips and tricks, Split-Screen and Custom Matches
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies and Mystery Boxes Guide
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies Blood of the Dead Guide – Power Switches, Pack-a-Punch Machine and Spectral Shield
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies Voyage of Despair Guide – Sentinel Artifact, Zombie Shield, Pack-a-Punch Machine
The Best Black Ops 4 Zombies Weapons
The weapons available in Black Ops 4 zombies mode are very much versatile. Few of the weapons are available from the get go, others can be purchased at specific points on the maps. However, there are also few weapon that can be unlocked from the Mystery Box.
Here is our list of the best weapons you should play with in Black Ops 4 zombies mode.
- KN-S5: This weapons is top of the line. It packs extra firepower with a fast fire rate. Despite being a high damaging weapon, this weapon does not compensate on rate of fire. You can even make it overpowered by upgrading the weapon at Pack-a-Punch station.
- GKS: It is our second favorite weapon in Black Ops 4 zombies. The high availability of this weapon makes it more reliable in combat. You can always find this weapon on the walls of zombies map.
- VAPR-XKG: This weapons lists on third best in zombies mode. This weapon also has rapid fire rate. Additionally, even if you are firing while holding down the trigger, the weapon’s aim and accuracy is surprisingly accurate.
- Maddox RFB: This weapon is basically an assault rife with rapid fire capability. What makes this weapon stand out from others is the amount of ammo reserves. The weapon has fascinating amount of ammo reserves comparatively to others.
- Spitfire: As the name says, this sub-machine gun weapon basically spits bullets at a very rapid fire rate. Since each landed hit on zombies gets you points, this makes Spitfire one of the best weapons in the zombies mode.
- Saug 9mm: This weapon is mostly found at starting areas of all three core maps.
Note: You Will Run Short on Ammo Very Quickly in Black Ops 4 Zombies
In Black Ops 4 Zombies mode you will run out of ammo very quickly and it is very essential to keep up the ammo reserve. You can easily achieve this by using the Pack-a-Punch upgrade station. By doing this it will refill your entire ammo along with it there will be a bigger magazine. If you are not aware how Pack-a-Punch upgrade station works, be sure to check out our Black Ops 4 Pack-a-Punch guide here.
This Concludes out Black Ops 4 zombies weapons guide. Just in case you think we missed something, feel free to let us know. Share your thoughts in comments section below.