In this Battlefield V Firestorm Vehicles Guide, we will guide you on the different types of vehicles in Battlefield V Firestorm and where to find them. Firestorm is a battle royale mode for Battlefield V but it comes with different vehicles that you can use in combat. Each vehicle comes with its own unique attributes and strengths. Some of the vehicles can also be driven in the water while you also have a small helicopter which you fly.
We have curated this Battlefield V Firestorm Vehicles Guide in which we have detailed all the different types of vehicles found in Battlefield V Firestorm. We will also guide you on how you can obtain these vehicles. Keep in mind that vehicles are not invincible and they can still be taken out by anti-vehicle weapons in the game so watch your back even if you are in a vehicle.
Vehicles Guide – Battlefield V Firestorm
Our Battlefield V Firestorm Vehicles Guide will tell you everything that you need to know about vehicles in Battlefield V Firestorm.
Where to Find Vehicles?
Vehicles are mostly found in vehicle lockups also called bunkers on the map of Firestorm. While exploring you will often come to locations which will be like a giant bunker underground with huge metal doors with valves on either side. These are bunkers which hold the best vehicles in Firestorm however opening them is no easy job.
The door of these huge bunkers are in two parts and each one has to be opened separately. The valves located on either side of the bunkers will open the door to the bunkers. If you manage to open one side of the door, you can still enter the bunker and loot the other high-tier items found inside the bunkers but in order to retrieve the vehicles, you will need to open the other part of the bunker door as well.
Another way to find vehicles is from reinforcements. Very often you will find supplies and vehicles dropping down on the map when you call in reinforcements. Send out some flares and wait for them to drop down. Each time you use a flare, you will either get supplies or you will get a vehicle. You find flares just like normal loot everywhere on the map.
Types of Vehicles
There are three main types of vehicles in Battlefield V Firestorm. There are Combat Vehicles, Armored Transports, and General Vehicles. We have detailed them below.
These are multi-purpose vehicles which serve more as getaway vehicles rather than combat vehicles. You can also use them in combat but they are not as effective in combat as the other two categories of vehicles.
Prototype Helicopter – This is a very open rotorcraft that can seat one pilot and three passengers. Provides plenty of open spaces to passengers to fire at enemies from different angles. It is extremely vulnerable to heavy weapons. You will find it sitting in the wild and near named locations.
Kettenkrad – This vehicle is a part motorbike and part halftrack. It allows a driver and a passenger in it. You will find it sitting in the wild and sometimes get it via Reinforcements too.
Pickup Truck – Standard pickup trucks which allows the complete squad to jump in and explore Halvøy without the need of proper roads. Increased ground clearance and big wheels allow it to cross any sort of terrain easily. Has weak armor. Can be found in the wild.
Schimmwagen – This unique vehicle can be driven on the land as well as the water. This amphibious vehicle may look ugly but it also comes with a machine gun mounted to the front. Four people can travel in it at the same time. You will find it parked near water bodies in the wild and can also be found sometimes in Reinforcement drops.
Sports Car – This low armor vehicle is fast but it can seat only two people. It is also extremely vulnerable to enemy fire. You will find it parked in the wild and can also be found in Reinforcement drops.
Staff Car – This elegant vehicle can house the full four-player squad but it is a decent getaway vehicle. Does not come with any mounted weapons or armor. You can find it in the wild or in Reinforcement drops.
Tractor – Probably the most useless vehicle in the mode unless you have an artillery tow at the back. I will recommend that you keep away from it or use it as a bait to lure in your enemies and then blow them up. It is slow and it is useless. It is found parked near fields and the wild.
Armored Transport Vehicles
These vehicles are more commonly found than Combat Vehicles and they are decently armored as well. Most of them come with mounted guns as well thus increasing their combat effectiveness.
- Kubelwagen – It is a smaller armored car which comes with a mounted turret. It can fit three people inside it. One is a driver, the other a useless passenger unless they can aim and shoot as you thrash it around while the third can be a rear gunner on the mounted weapon. Can be found in the wild as well in Reinforcement drops.
- M3 Halftrack – This is a much bigger armored vehicle which can allow four people to jump in at the same time. One drives while the other three shoot at everything except your enemies. Can be found in the wild as well in Reinforcement drops.
- Sd. Kfz 251 Halftrack – This is yet another halftrack which is a little smaller in size than the last one but it can house four passengers at one time similar to the previous one. Can be found in the wild as well in Reinforcement drops.
- Universal Carrier – It is a light armored track vehicle which allows three people to be seated in it. It can only be found in the wild parked around random locations.
These are the heaviest vehicles in Firestorm and the best ones as well. Nearly all vehicles in this section are found in bunkers and vehicle lockups and you will need to open them in order to get these mighty vehicles. If you are lucky, you might find one in your Reinforcement drop.
- Churchill Mk VII – This heavy tank is only found in Vehicle Lockups or Bunkers. It has a deadly flamethrower and allows four people to be seated inside it.
- Panzer 38 (t) – This is a much lighter tank that has space for three people. One drives while the other two are gunners. It can be found in vehicle lockups or as Reinforcement drops.
- Panzer IV – This is the much bigger variant of Panzer and can house a full squad inside it. It is much heavier than the lighter Panzer and comes with a much bigger punch with its main cannon. It can be found in vehicle lockups or as Reinforcement drops.
- Tiger I – This is the biggest tank in the game and it allows a complete squad to be seated in it. It can be found in vehicle lockups or as Reinforcement drops.
- Valentine Mk VIII – This is also a heavy tank but it has very limited space for people in it. It can only fit a driver and a turret gunner on it. This limits its practicality when compare with other tanks. It can be found in vehicle lockups or as Reinforcement drops.
- Staghound T17E1 – This is neither a tank nor a halftrack. It is a simple armored car but it can seat four people inside it. It offers different weapons and can be very useful in different scenarios. It can be found in vehicle lockups or as Reinforcement drops.
Towable or Stationary Weapons
These weapons can only be towed behind other vehicles if you want to move them around otherwise they can be used as stationary vehicles. You will find in the map at random locations and can be easily operated by only one soldier. These are excellent for holding down objectives in Firestorm.
- FlaK 38
- PaK 40
At this point, this is the complete list of vehicles added to Firestorm. DICE and EA plan to add more vehicles in the future so make sure that you check back when more vehicles are added to the mode. We will certainly update this guide later. In the meantime, check out more Battlefield V Firestorm guides below.
This concludes our Battlefield V Firestorm Vehicles Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below.