The brand new hack n slash game set in the world of Warhammer Fantasy Battle, Warhammer: Chaosbane is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4. Bigben and EKO Software are celebrating the release of the game with a brand new launch trailer which further shows the action that the players can expect to see in the game.
Warhammer: Chaosbane sticks true to its lore and introduces a brand new game with mechanics never before seen in a Warhammer game. In the game, players will step in those of one of four unique characters and jump in the main story to eradicate the forces of Chaos in solo or four-player co-op multiplayer mode.
The four classes included in the game are human, dwarf, wood-elf, and high-elf. Each of these four classes come with their own unique gameplay mechanics and skill trees. Players will explore some of the most iconic locations from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles franchise and collect some of the best gear available to build the best character for hunting down the chaos spawn.
Check out the brand new trailer below.
Make sure to check out our preview of the game to know more about the game. Bigben also revealed the Endgame and DLC plans for Warhammer: Chaosbane earlier. According to the official press release, some of the prominent features of Warhammer: Chaosbane include:
- The first hack-and-slash set in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe.
- 4 character classes, each with their own unique gameplay, skills, and gear.
- An XXL bestiary with more than 70 monsters, all linked to the gods of Chaos, and epic boss fights.
- A game designed for co-op: on your own or with 4 players, local or online, the interface and class synergy have been specifically created for cooperation and teamwork between characters.
- Extreme replayability: in addition to the main story, a boss rush mode, infinite dungeons, and regular updates will ensure a rich gaming experience.
Warhammer: Chaosbane is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Utomik.