Undertale is a very famous indie RPG game that came out 3 years ago but still is one of the fan favourites to this day. The game got a new trailer ahead of the release at the Nintendo Direct, which is an online presentation of games.
Undertale is set for its release on September 18 for the Nintendo Switch, and will be available on the Nintendo Eshop for $14.99.
Fall into the underworld and explore a hilarious and heartwarming world full of dangerous monsters. Date a skeleton, dance with a robot, cook with a fishwoman…or destroy everyone where they stand. The future is yours to determine!
Undertale is a traditional RPG game developed by Toby Fox that was originally releasd in September of 2015. In the game, players had to control a human child who seems to have fallen underground a large secluded region under the Earth and separated by a magic barrier.
The main protagonist meets many monsters and has to complete quests to return to the surface. The game will feature mainly combat quests with the option to kill, spare or befriend a monster. The in-game characters have their own distinct personalities. It’s funny, dark and sweet at the same time, while the combat style is unique where it may feel familiar but it is nothing like what you have ever played.
Here are the game’s features that Toby Fox has provided:
- Killing is unnecessary: negotiate out of danger using the unique battle system.
- Time your attacks for extra damage, then dodge enemy attacks in a style reminiscent of top-down shooters.
- Original art and soundtrack brimming with personality.
- Soulful, character-rich story with an emphasis on humor.
- Created mostly by one person.
- Become friends with all of the bosses!
Undertale is available to pre-order for the Nintendo Switch, while it is readily available for Playstation 4 and PC.