In this Trover Saves the Universe Power Babies Locations Guide, we will show you all the locations where you can find the Power Babies. These are collectible items, where collecting all of them will give you “The Ultimate Happy Ending” trophy/achievement.
Power Babies can be identified as small green creatures that are floating in the air. These are found all throughout the main levels of Trover Saves the Universe. If you are looking to get the Platinum trophy, you need to find all of the Power Babies.
When you go hunting for them, they will usually be well hidden behind nature or other obscure areas. In the wild, they are usually found hidden behind ledges or wooden beams, or even inside pipes and crevices. Power Babies are not only just for collecting but increase Trover’s overall health.
Once you collect a Power Baby, it will save automatically. If you die later on in the same level, you do not need to go pick them again if you replay any main level of Trover Saves the Universe.
Trover Saves the Universe Power Babies Location
Below we have listed all the locations of the Power Babies in the main levels of the game.
There are 30 Power Babies in Shleemy World. The locations are listed below:
- Look for one in behind some bushes that will be next to the pod
- Another will be behind a bush that is next to a tree
- Look for one on a tree after you get the Double Jump ability
- Inside a tree log
- Look for a branch that is coming out from a rock
- A fallen log will contain one
- On a tree that can only be accessed with the Double Jump
- Look behind a waterfall
- On top of the log’s branches
- Look for another behind a waterfall
- In the start area, look for a tree after getting the double jump
- Look for one beneath some rocks
- On a log by the stream of water and waterfall
- Inside a green pipe
- Behind a tree next to the waterfall
- On a ledge to the left of the waterfall
- Look for one next to a ledge by the bush
- On a tree that cant be reached by you can spot by popping the chair up twice.
- Look for one inside a secret are to the right, as you continue in this level
- Left of another waterfall in this area
- Inside a green pipe with the water flowing down from it
- Another will be on pipe, accessible by using jump plants
- On a jump plant
- Next to a jump plant and a bush
- Next to a tree when you pop the chair up twice
- On a ledge near the teleport at the end of the level
- Inside a tree hole
There are 30 Power Babies in Shroomia World. The locations are listed below:
- Right at the start of this level, it will be on a ledge
- Look for one on a mushroom
- On a window of a tower
- Another can be found on top of a yellow flower
- Next to some destructible mushrooms
- Another will be on a tower next to mushroom
- On a satellite antenna
- On the ledge of the secret are on the right where you meet two minions.
- In the Doopy Dooper area where it will be on a mushroom
- Another in the same region on a mushroom
- This will be on a ledge of the Doopy Dooper’s area in the forest of mushrooms
- In the porthole of this area
- On the small tower of the Doopy Dooper area
- One will be near the stone puzzle in a porthole
- You can find one on a ledge by climbing it using the stone on the mushroom
- Another will be inside a hole in the wall near the stone puzzle
- Look for one on a ledge near Tina
- Another will be on a mushroom in the area you have to move stones to climb platforms and access the two minions
- Look behind a wall in the same area with the minions
- Next can be found behind destructible mushrooms next to the wall from your previous location
- Behind some bars in the area with the two minions on an upper led
- On an upper ledge to the left of the prison area.
- On one of the towers where there is a stone you can move.
- Inside a tent.
- Inside a second tent.
- Atop a tower.
- On some purple pipes, accessible after making the soup.
- Behind a mushroom in the soup area
- Between a box and a tent in the soup area
- Last one here will be given by Doopy Dooper if you help her to move boxes.
There are 10 Power Babies in Vanilla Village. Their locations are listed below:
- One can be found behind the hut on the left
- Look for one atop the huts in the center of the area
- Another will be next to the second right hut
- One more behind some blue and yellow plant on the right side of this area
- To the left of the pod
- Inside the first hut on the left
- Another will be by a hut on the right side of the area
- Inside the farthest hut
- One will be between the two farthest huts on the left side of this area
- Last will be behind the three huts bunched up together in the center.
There are 30 Power Babies in Flesh World. Their locations are listed below:
- You can find one on the right of the start area
- Another will be next to the Whack-A-Hole sign
- Next will be on a tooth, left of the gate.
- Another one is to the right of the pod.
- You get one when playing Whack-A-Hole
- After playing Whack-A-Hole, given to you by the Upgrade vendor
- Behind some rocks, near the gate, after accessing the second area
- Next to where Gail is
- Above the green switch on a ledge. Use a throwable item
- Behind some bars
- Inside a wall crevice. You can open it by destroying the green nipple nearby
- Inside a second wall crevice. You can open it by destroying the green nipple nearby. This one is timed
- Behind the sign, upon accessing the third area
- Behind some bars where the yellow dude is
- Behind some bars. Accessible after destroying the nearby green nipple
- On a ledge in an area that you can access by rolling
- On an upper ledge. You can cheat the game and climb to it by using some invisible ledges near the first prison cell on the right of the area
- Next to some eyes. Use a throwable item to get it.
- On a ledge in the acid lake, accessible by lifting a moving one of the boxes after a brief enemy encounter.
- Atop an archway in the acid lake. Use a box to reach the throwable item to the left of the lake.
- Inside a hole in the acid lake area.
- Inside the cave where you get the first Crystal Baby.
- In the area where you feed Gail’s roommate, in a small acid puddle.
- Above Gail’s roommate.
- Inside the tunnel that you can access by destroying the green nipple above the entrance.
- On a left ledge, before giving Gail’s roommate blue food for the first time.
- Above the Crystal Babies sign.
- In a cell, inside the area that was previously blocked by Gail’s roommate.
- In the area where you see Donny die.
- When you open the crevice to get back to the main area, after destroying the green nipple by one of the cells.
All the 20 Power Babies found in Mixed World are listed below:
- You will find one at the start by a tree
- Another will be next to a gear
- Next, look behind the house in the start area
- One more will be by window in the same area
- Another will be next to a hut
- Look for one behind the stalk of a mushroom in the first area of enemies
- you will find one on top of a mushroom
- Another will be on a ledge in the second enemy area
- Next, look behind a purple support
- One more will be held by an overhead claw
- Look for another behind a gear
- In the distance next to an archway
- Another will be in the green waterfall made of acid
- Next one will be on a ledge, near the hut where the two villagers are
- One more will be held by a claw
- Another will be in the crevice that you drop to
- Next, a power baby can found behind a gear
- Another will be on top of a ledge after few some jump plants
- In the are where you move the blocks to progress, look up and to the right
- Last will be in the tunnels
All the 10 Power Babies found in Afterlife are listed below:
- One will be by the door of the house
- Another will be next to Voodoo person
- Next will be by Doopy Dooper
- Look for another in between the cloud opening
- Face the rainbow where you can see another in the distance
- One more will be behind the purple plant next to Michael’s House
- This one will be above the abstainers in the distance
- Another will be next to the hanging blue guy
- You can find one more in a bush next to Michael’s house. Destroy the bush
- Last one can be found in George’s tub
This concludes our Trover Saves the Universe Power Babies Locations Guide. Feel free to comment below.