Aesir Interactive and astragon Entertainment have recently announced and launched the Police Simulator: Patrol Officers Traffic Management update. This is the sixth game update that has been added by the developer ever since the game’s Early Access launch back in June 2021.
The traffic management update offers various new options for traffic control. With new tools, hand gestures and commands, controlling traffic will not only be easier but more realistic for patrol officers in the busy streets of the city.
Watch the update trailer below:
Block off entire streets or individual lanes, you can do so by placing traffic cones or barriers. Or you can instruct bystanders, passers-by, and witnesses to wait at a designated location, or to not use the sidewalk, or to turn around and choose an alternative route to their destinations. You can also command vehicles to wait, bypass a barrier, or drive back from the scene of an accident.
In addition to the new features, the update also brings a number of bug fixes and improvements such as the improved NPV reaction to sirens and near intersections, NPV lane switching behavior, or NPC behavior near patrol cars, as well as the modding option to customize siren sounds, and lightbar light patterns of your police vehicles.
- Traffic system that organically creates accidents, speeding vehicles, traffic jams, and other traffic violations like crossing a red light and more
- Three districts with several neighborhoods, each with their own unique flair
- Various duties ranging from car accidents, parking regulations, and emergency callouts, to finding drug dealers or graffiti sprayers
- Progression to unlock districts, cars, and modes (Standard and Open Patrol)
- Casual and Simulation game modes
- Intuition System
- Single- and Multiplayer modes
- Police Simulator: Patrol Officers Tackling Update Arrives with 2 Brand-New DLC Vehicles
- Police Simulator: Patrol Officers Console Release Announced
Post your comments below.