The Sequel to the popular game PC Building Simulator, PC Building Simulator 2 has been announced to launch later this month on October 12, 2022. Spiral House and Epic Games have partnered together to bring the announcement of the game on Epic Games Store. If you participated in the free open beta test earlier this year, you can avail a 15% discount on the regular price through the end of 2022.
PC Building Simulator pushes the limits of virtual PC creation, rendering players’ dream machines in more detail than ever before. The game brings more than 1,200 officially licensed parts from industry giants like AMD, Intel, NVIDIA, and enthusiast brands like Thermal Grizzly, players will be able to customize and optimize their builds to the next level.
Check out the announcement trailer below:
Along with the challenging 30+ hour career mode, PC Building Simulator 2 also brings improved graphical fidelity, a host of new features to deepen the PC building experience, and steps up the realism of hardware and software simulation.
Go deeper into your builds with real hardware and software simulation. Optimize cooling with the Fan Control app and thermal camera, track power consumption with Power Monitor, and add custom water blocks to GPUs, CPUs, RAM, and Motherboards
- An in-depth, 30+ hour career mode
- 1200+ individual PC parts at launch
- Improved and updated visuals for greater graphical fidelity
- Takes hardware and software simulation to the next level
- Workshop and PC Case customization
- Brand new features such as thermal imaging, power monitoring, revamped thermal paste, custom VRM/RAM/GPU water blocks
- More RGB!
Post your comments below.