Star vault AB has announced a new game called Mortal Royale which features 1000 players in a battle royale style gameplay. The game is based in a fantasy word with swords, magic and horses. It will be massive in size compared to other battle royale games. Instead of a the usual 100 player count in a typical Battle Royale game, Mortal Royale will have 1000 players which is a massive number. Winning a round sounds like a daunting task as you will be battling 999 other players with mostly melee weapons.
With the latest trend of many developers making games that focus on battle royale modes, Mortal Royale has taken it one step ahead of increasing the amount of players in a round to a 1000. So far, the game looks to be interesting even though it seems to be lacking visually on graphics.
Mortal Royale is based on a medieval fantasy experience where players will instead be using swords, spears, magic, bows and arrows to kill other players. At the start of the game, players will have to scavenge for loot which is typical for a battle royale game.
A few features that the game has highlighted so far are:
- World’s largest battleground.
- Battle Royale on a massive scale with up to 1000 players in a match.
- Melee, Ranged, Magic and mounted combat.
- No registration required, simply login with your steam-account.
- Deep combat system with individual hit boxes all with their own armor mitigation.
- Hundreds of different weapon combinations.
- 21 Different armor sets with up to 10 individual pieces that can be mixed in million combinations.
- 60+ powerful spells.
- Free to play
- Ancestry character customization with lots of options.
Mortal Royale has only been announced for PC as its platform. Star Vault Ab has also announced a closed alpha that will come out next year for the game. In the meantime, you can sign up for the access here.
Are you looking forward to this massive scale battle royale game? What do you think of the trailer for Mortal Royale? Tell us in the comments below.