Deep Silver has announced Spartan collector’s edition for Metro Exodus game. The game is set to release February 22, 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC Steam platform. If you want to order the collector edition of the game, the pre-order can be placed only from official website.
Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s edition includes Artyom premium design statue, an authentic Spartan Order dog tag, Artyom’s Memories collectible postcards and Spartan order patches.
The Spartan Collector’s edition costs $150 as a stand alone item. It will cost a total of $235 if bundled with Aurora Edition. The Collector edition does not come with game disc, while the Aurora Edition comes with game disc, Metro Exodus Expansion Pass, Exclusive Steelbook, The World of Metro Art Book, and a Bespoke Metal Case inspired by The Aurora.
Deep Silver also released a trailer for Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s edition. Just in case you missed it, watch the trailer here.
Metro Exodus is set in year 2036. The game world is set in post nuclear war-torn earth. Here are some of the key features of Metro Exodus:
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East.
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels.
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather.
- Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat.
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability.
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game.
Are you excited about the game? Let us know more your thoughts in comments section below.