The new sci-fi arcade racer JetX by Fibrum and Singularity Labs is now out on PC via Steam. JetX is an awesome old-school arena shooter which happens to be a racing game at the same time. Players fight each other in zero gravity using unique sci-fi weapons or compete with each other while traveling at the speed of light in the racing mode.
The game features different game modes which give players the freedom to experience the game in any way they want and pick the mode which is most enjoyable for them. Players can choose to race, take part in arena shooter, fight against PvE bosses and even take on all of the challenges at the same time.
According to the developer, the game has the following features:
- Various game modes, from classic deathmatch to the unique endless-race, and boss fights
- Full freedom of movement in zero gravity
- High level of old-school competitivity
- Live leaderboard
- AI that isn’t to be underestimated! An exciting game is guaranteed, even when playing offline
- Wide choice of weapons for all types of players
- Numerous diverse maps for racing and PvP
- Play solo or with friends!
You can also check out the new 2019 trailer of JetX below.
JetX also supports cross-platform support between PC and VR. The game supports Windows Mixed Reality, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift so you can experience the whole game in VR as well which further increases the experience and adds a whole new level of immersion to the players. You can jump in the game with anyone who is playing on PC or VR and battle each other out without any problems.
You can purchase the game by heading to this link. You can play the game in different modes such as seated, standing or Room-Scale. Supported input includes Tracked Motion Controllers or the usual Keyboard/Mouse combination.
JetX is now out on PC via Steam.