Publisher and developer Lululu Entertainment has announced its brand-new sandbox adventure game Henry Halfhead as part of The MIX Direct Showcase. Henry Halfhead is a sandbox adventure game about a peculiar little character who lives life as everyday objects and you will get to live his life as you run around doing all of his chores and different activities. As Henry Halfhead, you will get to discover unique properties of everyday objects and combine them to progress through Henry’s everyday life.
Check out the official announcement trailer of Henry Halfhead that features not only the gameplay of the game but also some story elements as well:
The trailer showcases what an average day in the game will look like for you as Henry is only half a head. However, Henry has the unique ability to possess anything in the game and I mean literally anything. Different tasks of everyday life require different tools and you can possess these tools to complete your tasks. For cutting your morning toast, you can possess a knife and use it to cut your breakfast and if you want to water your plants, you can water them by possessing a watering can. Using the same formula, you will possess various items, complete different tasks, and progress in the game.
Key features of Henry Halfhead include:
- 150+ Playable Objects: Discover and play as over 150 objects with unique properties and abilities.
- Local Co-op: Let a friend join the fun at any time thanks to the drop-in local co-op mode.
- Become the Right Tools for the Job: Think outside the box to find alternative solutions to challenges and discover bonus content.
- Life is a Playground: Expand the levels of Henry’s life by unlocking new rooms and items, forming joyful playgrounds.
- A Wholesome Story: Listen to the narrator who guides you through Henry’s life and rewards your exploration with humorous insights into Henry’s quirky character.
- Mini-Games: Unlock and play a collection of fun mini-games.
- Customize Henry: All Henry can really wear are hats. Thankfully there are plenty of them for you to find and put on Henry’s shiny bald head.
If you are interested in playing Henry Halfhead when it comes out, you can add the game to your wishlist on PC via Steam. It is slated for release sometime in 2024 and additional details about the game such as a confirmed release date or additional platforms (if any) will be announced at a later stage.
What are your thoughts on Henry Halfhead and are you interested in playing the game when it comes out? Let us know in the comments section below.