Nano Games has revealed a brand new gameplay video of their upcoming hardcore truck simulation game Heavy Duty Challenge along with commentary. In the new video, Lead Designer Łukasz Pleśniarowicz and Producer Jan Kleszczyński share brand new gameplay footage of the game in action in which they both play the game and show us what lies inside the cabin of a specialized off-road truck.
The new 10-minute long video gives us a detailed cabin view of one of the MAN trucks featured in the game along with detailed driving gameplay and features that were previously unknown to us. Check it out below:
Key features of Heavy Duty Challenge include:
- Authentic simulation of off-road driving experience.
- 12 real trucks, each with a unique cabin view.
- 5 real locations recreated from actual truck trail championship areas.
- Various customization options.
- Realistic off-road physics and deformable terrain.
- Lifelike visual and sound effects to enhance the experience.
- Two perspectives: cabin view and TPP with 5 additional camera angles.
- Competitive mechanics: leaderboards.
- Gamepad and steering wheel support.
- Championship Event and Career Mode!
If you do not know what Heavy Duty Challenge is all about, it is a challenge-based, non-racing motorsport game in which you will get to prove your skills by overcoming difficult terrain and obstacles by driving a specially designed truck. You will drive through rocky fields of European quarries and finish levels with as much accuracy and precision as possible to obtain the fastest times on the leaderboard and conquer the competition.
Make sure that you check out our exclusive interview with Nano Games regarding their upcoming title Heavy Duty Challenge. Heavy Duty Challenge is slated for release in Q4 2021 exclusively on Steam. You can head over to Steam and add the game to your wishlist right now.
- Heavy Duty Challenges Relaunches as Offroad Truck Simulator: Heavy Duty Challenge Featuring New Content and Game Modes
Are you looking forward to playing Heavy Duty Challenge when it comes out? Let us know in the comments section below.