Turn 10 has released a brand new update for Forza Motorsport 7 dubbed April 2019 update and it brings a brand new car along with major audio improvements. The new Spotlight car for April 2019 update is none other than the McLaren Senna which is McLaren’s crazy new hypercar. The new update also brings with it different improvements and fixes to the title.
Starting with the best addition in the new update, McLaren Senna is this update’s Spotlight car which means it will be free for all players. They can simply download the car from the store for free and then add it to the garage later and enjoy the ultimate track car built by McLaren. Senna is extremely lightweight and features an amazing power-to-weight ratio.
The new update also improves on last month’s Forza Race Regulations. This feature was rolled out for Turn 10 staff and selected Forza players. Turn 10 has been actively collecting feedback and have worked hard to improve on the newly introduced feature. April update introduces several improvements to the FRR which includes updated and improved UI.
Penalties now affect the final race results on post-race leaderboard however it still does not affect their grid placement for the next race. This will be managed in a future update. The player will also get to see all accumulated penalties much easily in the post-race screen. Final positions will now be adjusted according to the penalties as well.
Turn 10 is also bringing a public beta hopper for Forza Race Regulations in April 2019 so anyone who wants to try the feature will be able to do so soon. The feature is still in beta phase so expect a lot of changes and improvements in the final release of the feature later. Turn 10 will create a dedicated thread on the Forza Forums so that all players can share their feedback for Turn 10 to see and implement changes as they see fit.
Another major change in this month’s update is audio improvements. Car engine audio has been worked on and based on fan feedback, major audio improvements have been implemented for the title. The most worked on engines in Forza Motorsport 7 in the new update are the V12 engines and players will now hear much distinguished V12 engines of their favorite brands.
Not but not the least, Turn 10 has also unlocked some of the previously locked ‘Exclusive cars’ which can now be purchased from the Auto Show just like any other car. The complete list of these cars can be found below.
- 1995 BMW 850CSi Forza Edition
- 1991 BMW M3 Forza Edition
- 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Forza Edition
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV Forza Edition
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Forza Edition
- 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 Forza Edition
- 1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 409 Forza Edition
- 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport Forza Edition
- 2014 Chevrolet Super Sport Forza Edition
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI Forza Edition
- 2013 Dodge Dart GT Forza Edition
- 2012 Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione
- 1956 Ford F-100 Forza Edition
- 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Forza Edition
- 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Project Scorpio Edition
- 1981 Ford Fiesta XR2 Forza Edition
- 1995 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Forza Edition
- 1993 Ford SVT Cobra R Forza Edition
- 2014 Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit Ute Forza Edition
- 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Woody Wagon Forza Edition
- 1977 Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition
- 1997 Honda Civic Type R Forza Edition
- 2016 Honda Civic Type R Forza Edition
- 1993 Jaguar XJ220 Forza Edition
- 1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Forza Edition
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG Forza Edition
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG S Coupe Forza Edition
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series Forza Edition
- 1965 MINI Cooper S Forza Edition
- 2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP Forza Edition
- 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Forza Edition
- 1980 SUBARU BRAT GL Forza Edition
- 1998 SUBARU Impreza 22B STi Forza Edition
- 1998 TVR Cerbera Speed 12
For more details about the new April 2019 update, you can head over to Turn 10’s official website and check out the detailed patch notes.
Forza Motorsport 7 is now out for Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.