Epic Games has just released and update for Fortnite Battle Royale V6.22, which brings in a new Limited Time Mode: Team Terror, as well as NFL skins that you choose from your favorite team. The Heavy Assault Rifle is also accessible now for players to use.
Team Terror LTM is a big team based event featuring the return of the Cube Monsters. This is where two teams will battle it out while Cube Monsters add to the fun in this large LTM.
In addition, the NFL Skins are also added in the Items Shop where you can choose multiple skins of your favorite team in NFL.
The Heavy Assault Rifle is the new addition of weapon in the game that can be found in floor loot, chests, vending machines and Supply Drops. It is available in Rare, Epic and Legendary Variants and deals a damage of 48 with the Legendary weapon. The fire rate of the weapon is 3.75, while a clip can hold 25 rounds of ammo.
To read the full patch notes by Epic Games, read below:
LIMITED TIME MODE: TEAM TERROR
Monsters have invaded the Battle Royale island! Two teams will battle it out as Cube Monsters monsters join the fight. Defeat the other team to earn a Victory Royale.
- Two teams of 32 players. Eliminate the other team to win.
- Monster spawners are scattered throughout the map and also appear each time the storm closes in to a new circle.
- Monsters can drop weapons or ammo when destroyed.
- Gold monsters and monster spawners drop Legendary items when destroyed.
- Farming resources increased 75% over default.
- Increased floor loot spawn likelihood by 15%.
- Floor loot spawns double ammo.
- Ammo boxes spawn triple ammo.
- Chests spawn double ammo & consumables.
- Supply drops spawn double ammo, and an extra consumable, resource drop and trap.
LIMITED TIME MODE: BLITZ!
Blitz is a faster-paced version of Battle Royale. The match begins with the storm moving towards the island, and the delay between each circle is shorter than normal, creating matches that are 15 minutes long or less. The map also has extra loot and resources. Profile Stats count in this mode, so fight hard for the Victory Royale!
- The storm is already moving in at the beginning of the match, choose your landing spot carefully!
- Wait time between storms is significantly shorter than usual; maximum match length is 15 minutes.
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Reduced empty floor loot spawn chance from 21.5% to 3.55%
- Resource harvesting amounts increased by 50%.
- Increased materials found on the ground from 30 to 60 per instance.
- Increased number, spawn rate & the descent speed of Supply Drops.
- Increased number of llamas spawned by 4x.
- Removed shopping carts.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Heavy Assault Rifle
- Can be found in floor loot, chests, Vending Machines, and Supply Drops
- Available in Rare, Epic and Legendary Variants
- Deals 44 / 46 / 48 damage
- 3.75 Fire Rate
- Has a magazine size of 25
- The Pumpkin Launcher has been reverted back to the standard Rocket Launcher.
- We’ve reduced the spawn rate of Balloons from 12.2% to 2.3%.
- Storm max damage cap changed back from 8 damage to 10 damage.
Players hit by a Boogie Bomb while holding Balloons will no longer have physics issues. They will now properly drop the Balloons.
What do you think of the new changes and items added in Fortnite Battle Royale? Post your comments below.