Treyarch has released an update of Call of Duty Black Ops 4. The update launches Black Market on all platforms and it also balances the Zombies mode.
The noticeable change in Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies is that those who will play solo or in teams of two will now earn experience more quickly. Also, the last zombie bleed out time will be twice as before. You will notice now that Hellhounds will not spawn frequently as in Blood of the Dead and Classified mixed rounds.
Black Market is also live across all platforms. You can earn items for multiplayer and Blackout modes. The items include signature weapons, gestures, outfits, calling cards, tags, stickers, and new characters.
Limited time Halloween Event will also go live starting November 27. You will be able to earn unique cosmetic items from the event.
Detailed October 26 Update Patch Notes
- Black Market and Operation: First Strike now live on all platforms.
- Resolved a delay in displaying Black Market reward images in the After Action Report.
- General stability fixes and improvements across Multiplayer, Zombies, and Blackout.
- Doubled the bleed-out timer on the last zombie per round from 5 to 10 minutes.
- Increased the XP earn rate in solo and 2-player matches.
- Reduced frequency of Hellhounds that spawn on mixed rounds in Blood of the Dead and Classified.
- Increased maximum unique Elixir usage per round from 3 to 4.
- Decreased cooldown time on Common, Rare, Legendary, and Epic Elixirs.
- Decreased effective time on Aftertaste Elixir.
- Reduced effectiveness of Head Scan Elixir.
- Increased cooldown time on Classic Elixirs to balance increased last zombie bleed-out time.
- Adjusted cooldown for all Elixirs in Rush Mode.
- Corrected the Elixir cooldown reduction effect granted by the Time Slip Perk.
- Resolved an issue preventing players from completing the “Coming Through” Challenge.
- Resolved an issue where the “Up Close” and “Death Slider” Prestigious Challenges would reward the same Calling Card.
- Resolved a crash that occurred when triggering Brain Rot on underwater Zombies.
- Resolved an issue where joining a match after a round switch would record a Loss if your team lost the match.
- Resolved an issue preventing the Reactive Camo for the GKS Damascus from properly unlocking.
- Resolved an issue allowing the Access Denied Camo for the Strife to display as brighter than intended.