Call of Duty Black Ops 4 released a little over a week ago and the game has been a smashing hit success. So much so, that in the first three days, Black Ops 4 has made a over 500 million dollars. The game for the first time comes without any single player but a bigger zombie mode, online multiplayer and battle royale mode.
Our Guides That Will Come in Handy:
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies Weapons Guide – All The Best Weapons You Should Get
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Blackout Guide – Best Weapons To Use
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Perks Guide – All Perks, Best Perks
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Blackout – Tips & Tricks, Helicopter Locations, Max Level
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 has opened its doors for black market. The special halloween event starts tomorrow on PlayStation 4. Players can start buying items from black market starting from today only first on PlayStation 4.
Black market will start for PC and Xbox One players after seven days from now on October 26. Check out the official black market trailer here.
The first season, Operation First Strike starts from today. These operation will rotate with every season, very much like Rainbox Six Siege. They will bring in new items for you to earn. For starters, here is example of what you earn for now.
- All-New Blackout Characters- New playable characters will be released with each new Operation.
- Signature Weapons
- Specialists Outfits – Cool customization content built around themes for all Specialists in-game; you can even mix and match the look of your character within outfit sets.
- Tags / Gestures – Whether you’re taunting opponents or celebrating a victory, Tags and Gestures are a perfect way to express yourself in the game.
Are you playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4? Let us know your experience in comments section below.