Ubisoft has just released famed Master Assassin Ezio as the 56th Legend in Brawlhalla. Alongside the new Legend, the Epic Crossover event has launched with more content from the award-winning franchise, including the new Epic Crossover character, Eivor, a new game mode, two new maps, and lots more.
Ezio is available now for 7200 Gold or 100 Mammoth Coins, and the skins Revelations Ezio, Armor of Brutus Ezio, and Asgardian Ezio are also available now for 140 Mammoth Coins each.
Ezio Auditore da Firenze was a nobleman from Italy during the 15th century Renaissance era, as well as the most legendary leader of the Assassin Brotherhood. Ezio is one of the most celebrated and iconic Assassins in the franchise, and his legacy lives on in Brawlhalla as he takes part in the Grand Tournament, using his Auditore Blade Sword and Apple of Eden Orb to enter as a Legend.
Check out Ezio’s six swift Signature attacks:
- Sword Signatures
- Side Signature – Ezio draws out his wrist blade and slashes his opponent with his sword, then secondly with his wrist blade, which pushes his enemy back.
- Neutral Signature – He unsheathes his wrist blade, leaps into the air and then slashes his opponent with the blade, then the sword. His sword then leaves the Animus simulation’s shattered glass in its wake.
- Down Signature – Ezio slashes his opponent before grabbing them and slamming them down onto the ground, which then sends them flying into the air.
- Orb Signatures
- Side Signature – Ezio projects a holographic image of himself wielding his wrist blades from his Apple of Eden orb, and the projection charges forward and slices the opponent before the real Ezio leaps in and slashes them.
- Neutral Signature – Ezio projects a holographic grid from his orb, which can trap his enemy and send shockwaves through it.
- Down Signature – He leaps into the air and projects white birds from his Apple of Eden, and as he descends, he slashes his opponent with his wrist blade as the birds scatter.
The second character to join the game is Eivor, a legendary Viking warrior driven from Norway by endless wars and dwindling resources in 9 AD.
In addition to that, the new Bounty game mode will be featured as the Brawl of the Week, where players can take part in three modes, Rooftop Rumble, Ghost Rooftop Rumble, and Assassin’s Brawl. On top of the new mode, Brawlhalla is introducing two new maps, Florence Rooftop and Florence Terrace.
- Eivor – Epic Crossover for Brynn – also known as the Wolf-Kissed, Eivor is the reincarnation of the Isu Odin, who is revered as a god in Germanic and Norse mythology. Eivor fights with Varin’s Axe and Gungnir.
If you are interested in the new Epic Crossover, it is available in-game for 300 Mammoth Coins via the in-game store, with both male and female choices for Eivor. New content being featured during the event includes a K.O. Effect featuring the Desynchronization screen, a new Leap of Faith emote, and eight new avatars.
Post your comments below.